Behringer have brought back a legend so you can let your tone spring to life!
SPRING REVERBERATION 636
Give your music that extra twang and sense of space with the Behringer SPRING REVERBERATION 636 – a legendary spring reverb in a compact and portable Eurorack format!
Read all the latest product & music industry news here.
A Legendary Recreation
Emulating their heroes is one of the many things Behringer can have fun with as musicians which is why they wanted the SPRING REVERBERATION 636 to be as faithful as possible to the original Grampian Type 636 used by Pete Townshend and legendary reggae dub master Lee “Scratch” Perry. Now you can have their legendary secret ingredient added to your setup so you can create your very own masterpiece, or to just have fun with.
- Classic analogue spring reverb effect from the ‘60s
- Authentic reproduction of original Grampian Reverberation Unit Type 636 circuitry
- Legendary vintage reverb sound from the king of spring reverbs, as heard on countless records
- Dual mechanical springs provide signal reflections for rich and dynamic room emulations
- Overload circuit for a warm analog overdrive of the signal before entering the spring reverb
- Total reverb decay time approx. 2 seconds
- Wet/dry mix control for adjusting the amount of reverberation effect
- Remote switch input for muting the reverb path
- Mic and line inputs with high/low line inputs for flexible routing
- Complete Eurorack solution – main module can be transferred to a standard Eurorack case
Pure and Simple
The 636 is a no-nonsense reverb unit. No digital emulation here. Inside, you’ll find dual mechanical springs that provide that lush and dynamic reverb sound that no other reverb type can match. And if you bump the 636 it can even do that iconic spring reverb “sproing.” Just be gentle with it.
For local enquiries, visit Australis Music.