The i73 PRO EDGE is the first ever USB-C audio interface with 73 style Class A preamps built in.
12-In/16-Out USB-C interface with two built-in pure Class A transformer coupled 73 style preamps. The i73® PRO EDGE is finally a reality, making the Full Analog Experience of the Golden Era of recording available to everyone, everywhere and anywhere.
Read all the latest product & music industry news here.
The i73® PRO EDGE aims to provide musicians, producers and audio engineers with an easy path to that cherished analog experience that has inspired music creation since the early 70’s. The i73® PRO Edge incorporates the same Class A transformer-balanced circuitry as Heritage Audio’s classic 73 style preamps, providing the end user with the ability to track with all that classic mojo and vibe but, for the first time, straight from the i73® PRO Edge to a computer.
As with all of Heritage Audio’s 73 style preamps, there are three options for input, so whether the end user wants to run vocals through the MIC preamp with up to 70dBs of gain, an electric guitar/bass through the fast, dynamic JFET DI or the clean LINE inputs, the i73® PRO Edge allows the user to route whatever the signal may be on to a DAW with true studio quality.
- 12-In / 16-Out USB-C Audio Interface.
- 2× Class A 73 style preamp with up to 70dB of gain for true studio-quality recordings. Microphone/line input, on combo XLR jack and dedicated JFET DI input for Hi-Z instruments.
- 2× Extra line inputs.
- Direct monitoring with Heritage Audio’s MIXER, processed in real-time with unnoticeable latency.
- 2 x Analog stereo monitor outputs over TRS independently controlled by Heritage Audio’s MIXER (1 mix per stereo out).
- 2 x Independent stereo headphone outputs with dedicated cue.
- Recording, mixing and playback at up to 32-bit/96kHz.
- +48V PHANTOM power, PAD and PHASE.
- MONO, MUTE and DIM.
- Classic attractive European console design.
- Compatible with MacOS and Windows 10 and 11. Same hardware works for both PC and Mac.
- Full Analog Experience powered by DSP for real-time tracking processing with undetectable latency.
- Including a growing collection of Heritage Audio effects modelled after Heritage Audio’s own outboard and Heritage Audio’s private gear collection.
- Able to record both WET and DRY streams from the MIXER to your DAW at the same time.
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion .
- USB-C connection to computer (cable included).
- Digitally expandable over ADAT (up to 8 channels).
- Mini-DIN MIDI IN/OUT connector.
Keep reading about at Heritage Audio here.