MARKETING ANALYST/DIGITAL MARKETER – Nura (Melbourne)
Nura is a young company creating the world’s first headphones that automatically learn and adapt to your hearing. They’re Melbourne based, with a forward-thinking and global focus. They are looking for a hybrid analyst/digital marketer to join their Performance Marketing and Analytics team. The successful candidate will have analytical skills and thinking in spades. Ideally, you’re also equipped with Digital marketing technical expertise e.g. understanding how pixel tracking and attribution work.
- The successful candidate will be tertiary qualified with a relevant degree
- Have at least 2-4 years of relevant experience in marketing/e-commerce analytics or Digital Marketing
- Well versed in the Microsoft and/or Google Enterprise suite, particularly excel / google sheets
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Fast learning on technical concepts / new software
- Displays initiative and thinks outside of their role
- Process improvement and automation mindset
- Well-spoken communicator with high attention to detail
- A multi-tasker, with great time management skills (who can manage and meet deadlines)
- Good at working in teams, demonstrating collaboration and low ego
- Experience with A/B testing, SEO, Google Tag Manager, Mailchimp, Statistical Significance, SQL, Facebook and/or Google Ad’s, Python or Business Intelligence tools (e.g Chartio, Tableau, PowerBI) is not essential but will be highly regarded.
- Analyse and optimise Digital Marketing campaigns (Facebook & Google Ads)
- Analyse and provide recommendations for EDM performance
- Analyse and provide recommendations for Above-The-Line campaigns (Billboards, Posters, Radio etc.)
- Analyse website A/B tests as well as improving the existing data / reporting process
- BAU business reporting (Marketing KPIs)
- Create automated dashboards, as well as carrying out holistic, deep-dive insights investigations across the Marketing-areas listed above
- Investigate and assess any new Marketing-related technology
Keen? Head over here to read a bit more about the company and submit an application!
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR – Nura (Melbourne)
The Social Media Coordinator will be an integral member of both the organic Social Media Team and the wider digital marketing team. You will have a proven track record of demonstrating good knowledge and understanding of the social media landscape – including content creation and optimisation, building and engaging communities, reporting, planning and execution of socially-led campaigns, and an understanding of the latest technologies impacting key global platforms.
- The Social Media Coordinator must demonstrate a clear understanding of all social media platforms, including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- An understanding of social metrics, who can interpret numbers and data into actionable insights and learnings Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willingness to learn; enthusiastic is a must
- A natural communicator – confident in presenting ideas and social thinking to different parts of the business
- An excellent organiser who can multitask and prioritise multiple projects and deadlines
- Can work under pressure, with the ability to be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and a track record of operating in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Strong interest in and understanding of the digital media landscape, particularly within Social Media
- A minimum two year of experience in Social Media
- A strong Interest in music and technology is preferred
- Be responsible for Organic YouTube, Facebook, Facebook Community Group, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn as well as the company in-house blog
- Develop insights and learnings from social performance, understanding how to hypothesise and support insights using the right social data
- Collaborate closely with the Content Designer & Video team to ensure content is engaging and uploaded in a way to gain maximum exposure
- Working closely with the creative and digital marketing team to determine messaging and narrative for content
- Understanding platform nuances and publish to all social platforms
- Monitoring and engaging with the Nura Facebook Community Group
- Managing the blog
Click here to apply!
PRODUCTION COORDINATOR, IDEAS & MUSIC – Vivid Sydney/Destination NSW (Sydney)
Vivid Sydney, the largest festival of light, music and ideas in the Southern Hemisphere and the largest event in Australia, is owned, managed and produced by Destination NSW. Vivid Sydney has been integral in cementing Sydney’s position as the creative capital of the Asia-Pacific and, instrumental in driving visitation to Sydney and stimulating the city’s visitor economy. Destination NSW is seeking applications and itemised quotations for the provision of Production Coordinator, Vivid Sydney Ideas and Music services for Vivid Sydney 2020 with an option for Vivid Sydney 2021.
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s) and a minimum of two years’ experience in event management and operations including demonstrated understanding of the creative and technical requirements of multi-day events and festivals
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of ticketing systems and box office operations
- Demonstrated understanding of entertainment and creative industries and experience working with a wide range of stakeholders including venues, artists, cultural/education institutions and volunteers
- Proven project and time management skills, ability to effectively prioritise, meet deadlines and to balance competing priorities in a dynamic and high-profile work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent attention to detail, and experience developing and maintaining internal and external relationships, including customers and the public
- Excellent administrative and project management skills, high-levels of proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite and experience with CRM systems (especially Salesforce) and CMS / website management systems
- Assist in the collection of all required program content such as biographies, images/renders, event descriptions, assets and logos. This includes assisting artists to ensure all material is provided in the required file formats and sizes.
- Event management and logistics assistance for Vivid Sydney internally produced events (Game Changers and other public-facing events and internal events).
- Assistance with box office and ticketing for third party events, including on boarding third party event owners into the Vivid Sydney ticketing partner platform, assisting with troubleshooting and general public enquiries.
- Knowledge and assistance in developing and on boarding event owners into the Vivid Sydney Client Relationship Management System (Salesforce), compiling event reports and content.
- Assist with ticketing and event inquiries from event owners and the general public ensuring they are dealt with in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Event Management for Vivid Schools workshops and talks series.
- Manage event owner update requests for the Vivid Sydney website, in conjunction with the Vivid Sydney Digital team.
- Manage event owner requirements for the Vivid Ideas Exchange, in conjunction with venue management and in-house production management.
- Contribute to the effective documentation and delivery of communications and notifications to stakeholders regarding the event. Maintain meeting agendas and notes across Ideas and Music programs. Coordinate the return of all Destination NSW owned and managed assets to storage, including undertaking post-event stocktake and damage reporting.
- Assist in the collection of post event reporting deliverables from third party event owners in conjunction with the Destination NSW Research teams.
- Any other general administrative work as directed by Destination NSW.
- Attendance at Vivid Music and Vivid Ideas events as required throughout the bump in, event period and bump out – end May to Mid-June (4 weeks).
For more info on how to apply, head over to the Vivid Sydney website.
WAREHOUSE STORE PERSON – Dynamic Music Australia (Sydney)
In business for over 50 years, Dynamic Music is a leading Australian distributor of musical instruments based in Brookvale on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. They are the exclusive Australian Distributor of world renowned brands such a Cort, Fishman, Ludwig, Pearl, Vic Firth, Zildjian, Zoom and many more.
- Prior warehouse experience
- Willing and prepared to lift heavy cartons
- A team player with positive attitude
- Well organised and a good communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experienced with contemporary musical instruments, preferably drums and percussion
- Receipt and unpacking of shipping containers
- Sorting and palletising stock
- Stock filling shelves and pallet racking
- Picking, packing and dispatch of orders
- Liaise with goods delivery and collection drivers
- Operate Crown walk behind fork lift
- Ensure stock accuracy and conduct stock takes
- Operate company and courier computer systems
- Maintain a safe work space
To apply for this position, click here!