WARNER MUSIC AUSTRALIA – MARKETING MANAGER (SYDNEY)
Warner Music Australia is a major music player, encompassing a global roster of acclaimed artists and catalogue including many of the world’s most popular and influential recordings. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic, creative and self-motivated Marketing Manager who is eager to join their innovative and highly sought after marketing team.
This is an exciting and challenging role which will see you assist on all elements of projects from fan base building, product set up, digital initiatives, sales and marketing tool development, content and conversation content. For the right candidate this is not only opportunity to join the illustrious Warner Music team, but a chance at real future career development.
- Implementing and communicating artist strategy, driving the building of the fan base, online conversation, content, products profile and sales for assigned roster from signing of the artist, through the campaign and ongoing.
- Development and management of creative artist campaigns, maintaining close working relationships with artists, managers, international affiliates, 3rd party agencies, business partners and the label as a whole for assigned roster.
- Communicating and sharing the music, goals and strategy to the whole team.
- Creating products, concepts, content and tools for use across all media and retail for each campaign.
- Defining the timeline and executing the marketing plans.
- High energy levels, a love of music and genuine interest in marketing are an absolute must.
- You need to be able to demonstrate that you are highly organised, have outstanding attention to detail, the ability to multitask, digitally savvy, and an effective communicator.
- Experience in a similar and fast paced role, ideally gained within the entertainment industry.
Applications close Friday May 19. To apply, please email both a cover letter and resume detailing your relevant experience to: [email protected].
APRA AMCOS – LICENSING REPRESENTATIVE – GENERAL LICENSING (SYDNEY)
APRA AMCOS exists to proudly promote the value music brings to business and to life. Their General Licensing team plays a vital role in supporting businesses that use music which in turn supports the proliferation of art and culture in Australia.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and pro-active candidate to take on the role of Licensing Representative within the General Licensing department reporting to the National Licensing Manager. The role is responsible for proactively licensing new businesses playing music in specific Industry sectors.
- Achievement of quarterly target figures and KPIs as defined in the annual Department Budget document.
- Provide administrative support to the National Licensing Team
- Relicensing change of business ownerships
- Providing timely responses to licensing enquiries from licensees and the general public
- Specific project based work as directed
- Possible attendance at internal/external networking events
- Providing back up to the activities of the department as requested
- Ability to work to set KPIs and produce reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven strong negotiation skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- An understanding of music copyright, music publishing and the role of copyright collecting societies would be a definite advantage.
Training will be provided.
Applications close Friday May 19. To apply, please email your cover letter and resume including two previous employer referee contacts to Rusty Wallis, [email protected].
MOSHTIX – HEAD OF MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS (SYDNEY)
moshtix market and sell tickets to the very best live music and entertainment events in Australia, working with the most respected event organisers in the country, across music, exhibitions, festivals and live entertainment venues. Their mission is to break down the barriers between the performer and the fan, and help people discover and share the live entertainment they love.
They’re looking for a driven, dynamic and creative marketer to join their growing national team and share their obsession to deliver the best ticketing, marketing and technology services in market. Reporting to the Managing Director, you’ll join the leadership team alongside the Heads of Client Services, Business Development, Design, Technology and Ad Sales, and be in charge of inspiring three direct reports, all based at moshtix HQ in Sydney’s CBD.
You’ll be the driving force behind the ongoing development and promotion of the moshtix brand, including planning and strategy, customer and client communications, new product development, sponsorship activations, and public relations. moshtix want you to amplify the energetic, passionate, responsive, nimble and forward-thinking brand they are, showcasing how they bring value to the events industry eco-system, and act as a champion of the fan.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: Play a key role in moshtix’s national business development activities alongside the Managing Director and Business Development Manager, including creating collateral, networking activities and activations, and providing insights to their clients.
- BRAND MANAGEMENT & PARTNERSHIPS: Manage brand sponsorships, industry partnerships and budgets, positioning the moshtix brand as a positive contributor that delivers value to their industry.
- MARKETING CHANNELS & PUBLIC RELATIONS: Oversee the continued development, utilisation, and assessment of moshtix’s various marketing channels to drive new customer and client acquisition. This will include B2B and B2C marketing strategies with a heavy digital focus on remarketing, social media, SEO/SEM etc.
- Drive the PR strategy for the business, creating new opportunities and increasing positive awareness of the moshtix brand in market.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Lead moshtix’s Data Strategy project and play an active role in the various transformational projects that make up their technology pipeline.
- CULTURE: Proactively contribute to the culture of moshtix and look for ways to help them become Australia’s employer of choice in the ticketing industry. Team-fit is their first criteria when considering people to join the moshtix family!
- Passionate marketer with a love for live music, and entertainment in general.
- A self-starter and great team player that contributes to the wider objectives of the business.
- You understand the importance of relationship building, are fast on your feet, and have a keen eye for detail especially when it comes to analytics to produce actionable insights.
- You’re incredibly organised and can juggle tasks like a pro, taking pride in your work, your team and the brand.
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital marketing (music, entertainment or events experience will give you a leg up)
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or something similar
- Experience managing others, with a highly motivating and outgoing attitude
- Be creative and unafraid to present new ideas
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Organised and results-driven
Above all, moshtix want someone who is the right cultural fit for their company. In return for your contribution, drive and passion you’ll be rewarded with a fun, energetic and supportive team environment that values career development and growth, as well as Fri-yay lunches and 4pm beers. A market competitive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate.
Applications close Friday May 12. To apply, submit your CV at: https://www.theloop.com.au/jobs/Head-of-Marketing-Communications/Sydney/24457.
AUSTRALIAN RADIO NETWORK – SENIOR DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER (BRISBANE)
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of Australia’s most progressive and dynamic media and entertainment companies with a portfolio of brands including the KIIS Network, Pure Gold Network and Edge radio brands as well as music streaming and internet radio platform iHeartRadio. ARN is wholly owned by Here, There and Everywhere (HT&E).
ARN’s Senior Digital Content Producer is an integral part of their Digital team – working closely with their breakfast show Bianca, Terry & Bob – Brisbane’s fresh and fun way to wake up, whilst extending their brands into the digital world, and creating engaging and entertaining content. They’re on the search for the next great digital mind to work with their very talented on air teams.
- Developing/sourcing, creating and publishing day to day content for their websites with a particular focus on Shareable Network Content (eg/ Entertainment, News, Events etc), social media creation/management & commercial content integration.
- Responsible for producing commercial content to create exciting multi-platform campaigns.
- Generate innovative ideas that will attract new audiences through unique multimedia content, integrated with client campaigns.
- Create entertaining daily content extending from their shows, presenters and station priorities.
- Design promotional material for their brands and clients for online and social use.
- Film and edit videos for their shows and presenters to a high quality on a tight turn around
- Be a social media champion responsible for interaction, growth and assisting their team’s use of social media best practice.
- Strong proficiency and ability in video/photo shooting and editing within quick turnarounds.
- An ability to work autonomously and can prioritise and organise resources while maintaining quality and attention to detail.
- An energy, hunger and passion for digital and be a leader in the digital space
- A creative ability to produce, write, edit and post produce multimedia content.
- A good knowledge of online design standards and the design constraints/capabilities on the internet.
- Understanding of Content publishing via a CMS
- Skilled in social media platforms and the ability to create social media strategies
- Proficient Adobe Creative Cloud Skills including Photoshop & video editing with Adobe Premiere
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience in producing content for either radio, television or online.
People enjoy working at ARN because it’s a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. Importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! The key benefits include: a bonus week of leave, paid parental leave, Annual Learning and Development Program including Study Assistance, Anniversary awards and an Employee Assistance Program.
Applications close Friday May 19. To apply, upload your cover letter and CV at: https://www.theloop.com.au/jobs/Senior-Digital-Content-Producer/Brisbane/24531.