The RODE Streamer X is a compact device that combines a professional video capture card, audio interface, and control surface into one convenient package.
The RODE Streamer X is a compact device that combines a professional video capture card, audio interface, and control surface into one convenient package. It simplifies the process of creating impressive content by offering a range of features.
Read all the latest product & music industry news here.
For audio, it provides high-quality inputs for XLR microphones, instruments, headsets, and RØDE wireless microphones. The device includes an ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp™ and powerful APHEX® audio processing, ensuring pristine sound quality.
In terms of video, the Streamer X supports HDMI connections that enable streaming at resolutions of up to 4K30 / 2K60 and pass-through at 2K120 / 4K60. This allows for exceptional video quality in various applications, such as streaming, gaming, podcasting, content creation, and business presentations.
The device is designed to accommodate dual PC setups with its dual USB-C connections. It also features four fully customizable SMART pads that allow for quick triggering of sound or voice effects, as well as other actions on a computer.
Furthermore, the Streamer X is fully compatible with RØDE software, including UNIFY, RØDE Central, and RØDE Connect. This compatibility expands its functionality and provides unmatched flexibility for users.
- Professional video capture card, audio interface and control surface integrated in one compact, easy-to-use device
- 4K30 video capture and 4K60 pass-through via HDMI
- Studio-grade Revolution Preamp™ with Neutrik® combo jack for XLR microphones or line-level instruments
- 3.5mm TRRS input for connecting headsets
- Integrated wireless receiver for connecting RØDE Series IV wireless devices (including the Wireless GO II and Wireless ME)
- Dual USB-C interfaces for connecting to two computers or mobile devices
- Four SMART pads for triggering sounds, voice FX and other actions on a computer
- Compatible with RØDE software suite, including UNIFY, RØDE Central and RØDE Connect
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
To preorder the RODE Streamer X, head to their website now.