With otherworldly looks and earth-shattering tones, the Squier Paranormal Series will transport any player into another realm.
Today, Squier is announcing five new additions to the Paranormal Series. These player-friendly models add a fresh flavour to Fender favourites. With otherworldly looks and earth-shattering tones, these models will transport any player into a Paranormal realm.
Read all the latest product & music industry news here.
Here’s what’s new in this series:
- Jazzmaster® XII: For the most adventurous players, the Jazzmaster® XII boasts the chimney-tones of a 12-string, along with a vintage-inspired “hockey stick” headstock design
- Custom Nashville Stratocaster®: This is a left-of-center approach to the double-bound body and 3-pickup Tele® configuration made famous on the Nashville scene
- Rascal Bass HH: Equipped with punchy dual Fender-Designed Wide Range humbucking bass pickups (HH) with 3-way switching, here is a player’s ultimate option for tone variety
- Strat-O-Sonic: The early 2000’s are making a comeback with the return of the “cult favorite”
- Esquire® Deluxe: If you ever wondered what the the very first Fender model would have looked like if it had evolved into the 1970s, this is it
The Paranormal Series has models for players from all walks of life, with features including:
- Short and easy-to-play 30“ scale length
- Slim and comfortable Maple ”C“-shape neck profile
- Fast-playing 12” radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style tuning machines for smooth, accurate tuning
For more information, head to Fender Music Australia.