The successful candidate will have had significant exposure to music equipment, for instance, full or part time work in instrument or accessories sales in a musical equipment retail or wholesale environment.
- Sales experience essential; either outbound sales in a business to business environment or music equipment sales: music equipment/instruments retail/wholesale.
- A genuine passion for music and music equipment; the ability to play one or more musical instrument is desirable.
- A demonstrable understanding of the modern media landscape including traditional and non-traditional forms of media.
- An ability to write well and assemble information intelligently.
- Work alongside the Digital Editor to oversee the direction of the magazine and grow its readership.
- Secure advertising and partnerships, and manage the deliverables across editorial, advertising and video.
- Build long-term client relationships in the music equipment industry.
- Facilitate editorial co-ordination and manage a team of interns.
- You’ll be part of one of Australia’s largest youth culture and music media companies based in East Brunswick, and will enjoy everything this fast-paced and exciting job offers.
- You’re the sort of person who would love being out in the field in the music, musical instruments and studio equipment industries. You’ll also have the opportunity to travel interstate.
- Salary and uncapped incentives on offer, plus phone and car allowance.
If you’ve got what it takes, email your CV and cover letter addressed to Patrick – email@example.com