In an era where musical genres seamlessly blend and transcend boundaries, the significance of having the right gear in a musician's setup has never been more pronounced.
It is crucial to provide players with optimal choices for performance, recording and jamming in this dynamic musical landscape. To meet demands, Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) announces new releases from Fender®, Jackson®, Gretsch® guitars, EVH® and Charvel®. Every new model enhances an established legacy of excellence, emphasizing quality, tone and craftsmanship tailored to the evolving needs of the player.
Fender Spring 2024 collection
An American icon, Fender® was founded in Southern California and has established a worldwide influence that extends from the studio to the stage — and beyond. Everyone from beginners to the world’s most acclaimed artists have used Fender® instruments, amps and gear, making the company not only a revered industry leader but a cultural symbol that resonates globally. Nearly eight decades since founder Leo Fender built his first electric guitar, Fender’s reach transcends instruments and accessories, encompassing a range of innovative digital experiences that fuel musical expression and serve players at every stage — on every stage.
At a glance:
- Fender marks the 70th Anniversary of the Stratocaster® with new guitars and accessories, and Squier unveils its Limited Edition Classic Vibe models
- Jackson fortifies its metal legacy by introducing a range of new models across the Concept Series and Pro Plus Series, coupled with enhancements to its renowned X Series and JS Series
- Gretsch unveils Limited Edition Professional Quilt Models, alongside noteworthy additions to the Electromatic Collection and Jim Dandy™ Series
- EVH announces updates to the Wolfgang® Standard Exotic Series, Wolfgang® Special Series and Striped Series.
- Charvel introduces the Super-Stock model and updates to the Pro-Mod Series and MJ Series
Keep up with Fender here.