WARNER MUSIC AUSTRALIA – A&R COORDINATOR (SYDNEY)
Warner Music Australia is seeking an A&R Coordinator to work out of the Sydney office and be the glue that binds a busy A&R Department together. Tasks include general administration for the department, running recording and creative asset budgets, communicating with artists, management and our internal team as well as helping with the sourcing of new talent for the WMA Roster.
– Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills.
– Relevant experience in a music related organization.
– Active participation in the contemporary commercial music community.
– Candidates must be passionate over a wide range of musical genres.
To apply, please send both a covering letter and resume detailing your relevant experience to: email@example.com by Monday July 17.
MTV AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND – PRODUCER (SYDNEY)
MTV are looking for submissions for a creative all-rounder to join their Sydney studios to assist in the production of visual content for a variety of platforms as assigned by the Creative Director and Creative Services Manager, including digital, social media, mobile and on-air. As a producer, you will be creating content to include: idea generation, writing, researching, shooting, post production and administration, as well as liaising with internal teams to create quality output.
– 5+ years of production experience.
– Thorough knowledge of production, digital content and online initiatives.
– Strong knowledge and experience in camera operation, lighting, and sound recording on location/studio.
– Experience using editing software such as, Premier Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator.
– Strong understanding of social media and communication.
– Proven ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
If this sounds like you, visit the job overview here with your resume, cover letter, and show reel/portfolio, and click the ‘Apply’ button to begin.
ASSISTANT ARTIST ACCOUNTANT – UNIVERSAL MUSIC AUSTRALIA (SYDNEY)
Universal Music Australia is looking for an Assistant Artist Accountant to join the team in Sydney to assist in various royalty accounting functions for a roster of local and international artists, including Tame Impala, Kanye West, Matt Corby and The Preatures. The ideal applicant must have previous experience in accounting/finance and a strong passion for music.
– One-three years experience in finance/accounting.
– Excellent attention to detail and consistency in data entry and administration.
– Prior experience with accounting software and MIcrosoft Office.
– Intuitive ability to interpret recording and licensing agreements and business contracts.
– Preparing royalty statements in accordance with Artist and Label contracts.
– Preparation and maintenance of balance sheet accounts and reconciliations.
– Maintenance of license income reconciliation to assist quarterly pay through to Artists.
– Work with outsource function to ensure correct allocation of License income.
– Coding of intercompany royalty invoices and receipts.
– Preparation of prepayments, accrual journals and artist advance payments.
If this sounds like your jam, visit the link here and fill in your details. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
TICKETING COORDINATOR – LIVE NATION (MELBOURNE)
Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s leading live entertainment company, is currently accepting applications for a passionate, motivated and experienced ticketing professional to join their Melbourne offices as a Ticketing Coordinator.
– Minimum five years experience in a ticketing role with a focus on strategy and solutions.
– At least five years experience in ticketing software (Ticketmaster / Ticketek) essential.
– Experience in managing clients and strategic accounts.
– Experience in marketing campaign management and implementation.
– Degree in business and/or marketing.
– Advanced skills in Excel.
As Ticketing Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for:
– Tour ticketing across Australia and New Zealand – planning, implementation, reporting and analysis from tour bidding to post tour
– Identifying commercial opportunities with an emphasis on efficient ticketing management and generating additional revenue
– Coordinating day-to-day external relationships (ticket agents, venues, artist agents, partners etc.), influencing commercial outcomes for Live Nation as it relates to ticket allocations.
– Leading the development of strategic ticketing solutions and implementation for Live Nation, with a strong creative, entrepreneurial and commercial focus
– Ensuring the service delivery and excellence across all aspects of ticketing
To see more details and apply, visit the job description here.
SALES COORDINATOR – NIGHTLIFE MUSIC (BRISBANE)
Nightlife Music is a music subscription service partnered with Spotify aiming to create a better outcome for artists and rights holders. Used in over 5,000 venues across hospitality, leisure, tourism, retail and fitness industries and boasting several high-profile clients, Nightlife Music are looking for a Sales Coordinator to provide administrative and business development support and act as a central point of contact for sales activities to their dedicated team in Brisbane.
– Five years’ recent experience in a high level Administrative, Business Development or Sales Support role.
– Ability to write clear, concise reports and presentations for a variety of stakeholders.
– Minimum typing speed of 60 WPM.
– Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
– Task orientated, with strong project management acumen.
– Demonstrable commercial acumen, including the ability to generate and analyse financial models.
– Experienced in all Microsoft Office software with an emphasis on PowerPoint, Excel and Word; demonstrated ability to master new software quickly.
– Experience in a collaborative team environment that thrives on project ownership.
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Heidi Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org