THE NATIVES – LEAD SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER (Melbourne)
The Natives are a young, fun and rapidly growing digitally-led creative agency located in Cremorne, Melbourne, specialising in eCommerce, property, digital product design and start up industries. With a growing clientele and a variety of fields to focus in, The Natives are currently seeking a fulltime social media and content marketing manager to join their team.
- A degree in a marketing-related discipline
- Three years+ relevant work experience
- Facebook Power Editor and/or Ad Manager
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or Google Docs
- A high level of organisation and excellent attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- Business acumen – representing the company in a positive and professional manner
- A passion and knowledge of the latest trends in social media, content and digital marketing
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- A hardworking analytical approach
- Lead the social and content team
- Oversee and manage the development, implementation and monitoring of all social calendars
- Manage social reporting for clients
- Develop content strategies for a wide range of campaigns and clients
- Copywrite various marketing materials including websites, blog posts, press releases and ads
- Ensure digital innovation across all channels for all clients
- Manage client budgets and ad spend
- Contribute to new social media and content marketing client proposals, to drive a profitable social and content marketing division.
If this sounds like you, send your resume and cover letter to Tom Brownie at [email protected]
SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE – PRODUCER, CONTEMPORARY MUSIC FESTIVALS (Sydney)
Possibly the most iconic music venue in Australia, the Sydney Opera House, is currently seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join their team to manage various festival projects, including Vivid Live, Graphic, and more.
- A minimum of five years of experience in delivering or collaborating to a high-level on a program of arts/contemporary music projects.
- Sound knowledge of the contemporary music and broader arts programming space.
- Proven ability and experience in conducting successful daily interactions with international, national and local agents, promoters, venues and artists.
- A thorough understanding of the use of digital technology and multi-media in the performing arts sector
- Proven ability to successfully lead multi-layered projects in a complex stakeholder environment
- Proven ability and experience in developing and implementing project business cases and project budgets including modelling and optimising revenue
- Proven ability and experience in successfully managing multiple projects, often with competing priorities
- Experience in leading a team of direct and indirect reports using persuasion and influence to achieve positive objectives, as well as strong team and relationship management skills, including experience of conflict resolution
- Experience working collaboratively with marketing and publicity staff to achieve successful artistic and commercial outcomes
- Experience negotiating and preparing contracts with artists, agents, and arts organisations, with excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to advocate for projects at a high level to a range of stakeholders
- Some previous experience in production management, stage management, and/or managing artist logistics is desirable
For more details on the position and how to apply, include a resume and a covering letter addressing the following questions:
Provide an example of a major festival or event that you’ve worked on that required a high degree of precision while managing external stakeholders – in your response (three pages maximum), highlight one stakeholder management challenge you experienced in each of the below categories and howyou successfully addressed its: Budget,
Summarise your approach to managing large event/festival budgets that have included responsibility for tracking and influencing ticket sales and marketing (two pages
Please note: Applicants MUST create a profile and submit their application electronically for this position at http://jobs.nsw.gov.au.
MOSHTIX – DIGITAL DESIGNER (Sydney)
Moshtix, one of Australia’s most reputable and highly used ticketing agencies, is currently seeking an experienced digital designer to join their team in Sydney.
- Two years’ experience in a digital design role within an agency/ fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable design ability with a strong portfolio of works
- Strong Powerpoint, Indesign, Photoshop and illustrator skills essential
- HTML & CSS at an intermediate level (HTML5 preferable)
- UX Design knowledge (or aspirations to learn)
- A passion for the design space and the ability to express this through your work is essential
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once whilst keeping a level head meeting competing deadlines
- Be comfortable working within creative and digital brand guidelines & interpret briefs effectively
- A strong team player and collaborator that can work autonomously where required
- Comfortable working with eDM’s, social content, some print design (presentations & proposals)
- Working closely with the Marketing and Client Manager teams in order to meet Brand as well as Client objectives across a variety of products such as; EDMs, websites, pitch treatments, advertising, display & video incorporation.
- Heavy involvement in everything from ideation & concept development phase through to delivery skills to ensure design works are delivered on time and on budget without compromising on quality.
- Developing effective concepts and presenting them back to the team and broader clients in a succinct manner.
For more details on this position and to apply, check out the original job listing on Pedestrian Jobs.
DOT DOT DASH – EVENTS MANAGER (Melbourne)
Dot Dot Dash is a dynamic agency delivering premium event experiences to an impressive portfolio of leading brands and major events including Victoria Racing Club, Westfield, Melbourne Spring Fashion Week and Nandos as well as major sporting events including the F1 Grand Prix. Based in Melbourne, Dot Dot Dash are currently accepting applications for an Events Manager to deliver inspired events of all sizes including shopping centre events, major sporting events and product launch activities.
- Previous experience working in a boutique events agency in an events administration/management role is a must
- Experience working with suppliers and custom builds required
- Proficient in writing proposals, run sheets and briefs
- Highly focused, results oriented and has the ability to get things done
- Excellent attention to detail and methodical organisational skills including effective budget management and planning skills
- Can work well and deliver under pressure; effectively manage competing priorities
- Seeks solutions strategically where problems exist
- Is prepared to travel and work outside business hours as required
- Proven ability to use Adobe suite favourable
- Bonus points if you are degree qualified in event management or interior design
- Delivery of premium events to exceed client expectations
- Delegation and supervision of events team to execute events to the Dot Dot Dash expectation standards
- End-to-end co-ordination of events and development of run sheets etc.
- Budget management of events including supplier negotiation as required
- Creative responses and proposals for client briefs
- Development and maintenance of relationships with both existing and potential clients to increase business
- Development and maintenance of supplier relationships
To apply, send your resume and a covering letter introducing yourself and describing your career highlight in the events management industry to Deba Beylie at [email protected]
IP PUBLICITY – PERFORMING ARTS PUBLICIST (Sydney)
IP Publicity, a Sydney based publicity consultancy specialising in PR and promotional campaigns within the performing arts industry, are currently seeking a talented publicist to join their team.
- At least one year’s experience in a similar PR or publicist role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confidence, enthusiasm and common sense are highly regarded
- A passion for theatre, arts, and music.
For more information on this position and to apply, please contact Ian Phillips at [email protected]