BOX OFFICE ATTENDANT – Ticketmaster (Brisbane)
Ever dreamt of becoming a box office attendant? Well, today is your lucky day! Ticketmaster Australasia provides exclusive ticketing services for venues and events across both Australia and New Zealand. Their clients receive state of the art ticketing services including fully integrated inventory management, access control and online ticket delivery, enabling patrons to enjoy faster and easier access to events across the country.
- Enthusiastic and passionate event staff that enjoy working as part of a team, and thrive in a high intensity work environment.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure
- A high level of attention to detail and the motivation to ensure the needs of the customer are met during every transaction.
- Ideally you will possess an active interest in sporting or music events and/or willingness to expand your knowledge on the events you are required to work.
- Previous ticketing experience in a similar environment would be a definite advantage, but not essential.
- Proven computer skills are required.
- You will be the face of our brand, so it is imperative that you embrace the Ticketmaster philosophy of providing exceptional customer experiences to all patrons at our venues.
- Employment is on a casual basis and hours of duty will vary according to Box Office requirements.
Keen? Apply here!
PIANO/KEYBOARD SALES – Better Music (Canberra)
Do you want to join Australia’s fastest-growing musical instrument sales team? Better Music are looking for a piano & keyboard expert to join their team in Canberra! They’re looking for a piano & keyboard expert to sell the world’s leading brands including Yamaha, Roland, Kawai, Korg, Nord, Kurzweil & Casio.
- Be self-motivated, disciplined, organised, patient and empathetic with great people skills
- Competent level piano playing
- An ability to explain modern musical instrument technologies in simple terms and show their ‘real world’ applications
- Communicate clearly with customers in-store or via phone and email.
- Being comfortable appearing / helping produce videos for social media is also desirable.
Click here to apply!
OFFICE JUNIOR – The Harbour Agency (Sydney)
The Harbour Agency, part of The Mushroom Group of companies is offering the chance to get your foot in the door to the Australian Music industry. This entry-level Office Junior position is based in their Sydney office, ideal for those looking to make a start in the music industry.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook programs
- Performing a wide variety of duties in the day-to-day running of a fast paced, busy office
- Working alongside the team of agents
- Performing a variety of administrative duties with development opportunities available
For a great opportunity to get a foot in the door of the music industry, submit an application over here!
RESEARCHER/INSIGHTS ANALYST – Anson McCade (Sydney)
Research SME and insights analyst required for in music industry to look into the latest trends and future of the industry. The projects you’ll work on combine qualitative and quantitative data to create actionable insights to drive innovation, experience, and change strategy.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid qualitative and quantitative experience coming from a research background. Perhaps anthropological, sociological or human centred design academics moving into a more commercial role.
- All the usual stuff around communication, spelling and MS tools.
- Overall the aim will be to develop data driven insight and present this to stakeholders within the business. You will have the opportunity to develop strategy and help shape the business for the next decade.
For more info about the position, head over here.