PRODUCER (MORNINGS) – Double J/ABC (Melbourne)
- Proven recent experience in music radio or similar, with accomplished production skills, particularly crafting and mixing audio packages for on air or podcast and writing for online.
- Ability to produce creative and engaging music-based content
- High-level interpersonal, organisational and motivational skills, including the ability to provide feedback to presenters
- Ability to work under pressure with creative people, to tight deadlines
- Sound working knowledge and experience in operating digital broadcast systems, production equipment.
- Produce Double J’s weekday Mornings program, Take 5 segment and podcast
- Write, produce, mix and edit interviews and other elements for the program, or other Double J content as required.
- Identify topics, talent and themes for programs, planning ahead to tie in with topical events or campaigns
- Co-ordinate and collaborate on program content across all relevant platforms
Think you’ve got what it takes? Head over here to apply!
MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR – Loop Project Space & Bar (Melbourne)
Supporting the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for maintaining the website updates, weekly EDM, event listings, print media & LOOP social media channels for our venues, Loop Project Space & Bar & Loop Roof.
- Experience working in the arts or events is an advantage.
- Copywriting skills are required.
- Must be able to manage time efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be an outstanding communicator.
- Experience with software platforms an advantage: Hootsuite, SkedSocial, Canva, Adobe In-Design, Adobe Photoshop, Mailchimp, G-Suite, Facebook, Instagram, social media apps (video) & WordPress.
- Ensure all organisers are promoting their events.
- Ensure all events listed in the calendar have a Facebook event listing.
- Add events to the LOOP Project Space & bar website what’s on calendar.
- Prepare our weekly newsletter.
- Add images and copy to the LOOP weekly A3 & A2 poster.
- Coordinate printing.
- Coordinate the social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for both venues. (Schedule Facebook posts & stories, Instagram posts & stories and add to highlights for the week/month. Manage hashtags, tags, repost, retweet, chase event organisers tags).
- Grow the LOOP social media channels.
- Add events to industry website listings and gig guides.
- Report to the Director of Marketing.
- 1+ years in a previous sales role, with proven track record of closing deals & meeting quota
- Desire to smash quotas and goals, and continually raise the bar for your performance
- You want to build a career in sales and be responsible for growing a business
- Hubspot CRM/Salesforce experience and a marketing or SaaS background all are beneficial
- Be responsible for driving new business and meeting monthly revenue quotas
- Identify prospects & build relationships with major event organisers (we are about helping and adding value, and NEVER hard sell)
- Close deals in the short term to meet quotas & build pipeline in the future.
Keen? Submit an application here.
The Night Cat is an Iconic Melbourne music venue with 25 years of history programming local, Australian and international talent. They are currently looking for a head of venue programmer to join their team.
- Degree in music business, business or related discipline preferred
- Savvy networker with connections across all genres of music
- Experience programming a venue or festival
Head over here to apply!