MARKETING MANAGER – Australis Music Group (Sydney)
The Australis Music Group is growing at an exponential rate across all its business units and are in need of a creative and forward thinking go-getter Marketing Manager to work across them.You will be the conduit between their brand managers, senior management and the creative team working directly with the CIO to lead digital marketing and communications to develop fast paced, creative and market leading deliverables that set them apart from the market and drive brand awareness for both range sell-in, but also to assist retailers and partners with sell-through.
- Coming with 3-5 years of experience of being involved in setting and implementing strategies for established and emerging brands
- Proven experience in social media and digital marketing strategies for hobby based products where creativity within the ability of loose brand guidelines has driven engagement levels and increased interaction with influencers, endorsees and the end consumer.
- Capable of creating and developing strong briefs with ridiculously good attention to detail
- A collaborative team player who is experienced in marketing finished products – and be able to illustrate that through an exciting portfolio of work across different types of strategies across digital, print, brand marketing and/or retail or B2B campaigns
- A self-starter that is motivated and thrives on working with a team of passionate people to hit deadlines with flair, driven to creative genius
- Able to think outside of the box and bring different ideas to the business for how to market our brands and businesses to stand out from the rest of the market
- Able to multi-task, and work in a fast paced team environment whilst being able to manage time and prioritise in line with business and team priorities and communicate openly – being solution focused and forward thinking is vital
- First class communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- Experience in coaching and effectively managing marketing and creative design based staff would be considered a bonus
- Work with the CIO and brand managers to develop strategies per brand that are delivered in creative ways with a healthy marketing budget across multiple types of marketing activities
- Development and roll-out of high quality and engaging digital campaigns for both our retail and integrator partners, as well as our own social media instances across multiple brands that we distribute and manufacture
- Campaigns for roll-out across studios and tour and music event organisers, musical instrument retailers and pro audio installers and consultants across Australia, New Zealand the Pacific Islands
- Development of strategic internal / external communication deliverables via HTML EDM’s and our newly launched online platform portal
- Initiation of innovative ideas for creative concepts and market campaigns for our growing backline hire rental business for both B2B partners and the different segments of end users
- The ability to learn products and customer bases to produce ROI reports and interpret them to senior management and individual brand managers to further develop and tweak strategies on the run
- Development of proprietary brands from strategy, look, packaging and digital mediums in 15 countries
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, head over here to submit an application.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER – TMRW Music (Sydney)
TMRW Music is a diverse, fun, supportive team of awesome people with huge combined industry experience. They work in a cool relaxed space in the heart of Darlinghurst with unreal perks like tix to some of the best acts in town, time off on your birthday, flexible work arrangements and heaps of team social events. They are currently looking for an experienced, creative graphic designer to join their team.
- Tertiary design qualifications essential (Diploma/Degree)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (Adobe Indesign seen favourably)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, specifically in entertainment or music industry.
- Excellent follow-through with close attention to detail
- Must be passionate about pop culture, social culture and music culture that spans many genres
- Able to work autonomously and deliver complete design packages and all associated assets
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Capacity to take direction and embrace constructive criticism.
- Must be ready and willing to take on any number of projects as needs arise, adjust priorities, and thrive in a creative and fast paced environment.
- Display knowledge of typography, illustration, and composition.
- Please submit portfolio with your resume
- Key role and opportunity to own the business’ design function. Facilitate allocating workload and design workflow.
- Develop and execute design concepts for various music artists for retail, tours, events, merchandise and marketing
- Direct rebranding and larger design projects for our events and brands
- Deliver accurate files for digital and print specifications
- Provide thoughtful and creative design solutions, pushing out of the box ideas and new concepts forward
- Create pitch presentations for various business departments
- Create and uphold brand design style guides.
- Present design concepts in a formal presentation setting
- Review all projects thoroughly to ensure all aspects of each brief have been addressed, ensuring high level of quality control
- Ensure all projects are seen through to completion and file organisation is consistent and correct
- Research and create mood and trend boards.
- Work independently and collaboratively to successfully manage and meet deadlines of simultaneous and competing projects Keep up-to-date with current trends in design and popular culture.
- Brainstorm new ideas in conjunction with team and Marketing Director
ASSISTANT BREAKFAST PRODUCER – Australian Radio Network (Brisbane)
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Their brands include KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge. They are currently recruiting for an Assistant Breakfast Producer for Brisbane’s 97.3FM. Reporting directly to the Content Director and working closely with the Breakfast team, this role is responsible for ensuring the breakfast show strategy is implemented daily. The hours for this role are 4am to 12pm, Monday to Friday.
- Experience in a similar role is highly regarded
- Exceptional time management skills combined with the ability to make difficult decisions in a time pressured environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong Communication Skills
- Good knowledge of social networking
- Assist the breakfast team to deliver outstanding, relevant and topical content and to perform duties as requested by the Breakfast Producer
- Daily research and developing questions and audio that might be required for interviews/guests.
- Answering all listeners’ emails and answer phones in a timely and efficient manner.
- Panel the show when required.
- Ensure that the Breakfast team has all the information they require with regards to current station promotions.
- Contribute to the expansion of team ideas.
- Attend regular meetings, including daily planning meetings with the breakfast team, weekly meetings with Integration and Sales.
- Work closely with the online content producer to provide outstanding and relevant content for the show’s web site.
Head over here to apply!
HEAD OF PROGRAM (ENTERTAINMENT JOURNALISM) – Collarts (Melbourne)
The Australian College of the Arts (Collarts) is looking for an industry leader in this field to lead the development and delivery of this course. The role, reporting to the Dean, provides leadership to the Diploma of Arts (Entertainment Journalism) including providing academic leadership, management of staff and student pastoral care. The Program Leader will be required to develop and maintain curriculum and assessment, ensure industry currency and comply with internal and external policy and procedure as well as working closely with an external partner in the delivery of portions of the course.
- Experience in entertainment journalism
- Hold a Bachelor degree in journalism or a related field;
- Have teaching experience in Higher Education settings;
- Possess superior interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrate leadership skills in entertainment journalism, education or a similar field; and
- Showcase outstanding skill, expertise and success in their field, substantiated through positive reputation, public profile and/or industry review
- Lead the development and delivery of the course
- Develop and maintain curriculum and assessment
- Ensure industry currency
- Comply with internal and external policy
- Work closely with an external partner to deliver portions of the course.
Read more about the position and submit an application over here.