Client Services Coordinator – Oztix
Established in 2003, Oztix is Australia’s largest independent ticketing company, with over 1 million ticket sales per year. With their vast integrated distribution network, in addition to Oztix, customers can access tickets via one of our ticket solutions group agencies including New Zealand’s NZtix, and market leading Western Australian ticketing company Heatseeker, or from their national retail outlets. An exciting opportunity is now available for a switched on and driven Client Services Coordinator to join Oztix’s fun & dynamic Client Services team in Melbourne.
- Successful management of our Client Base
- Having complete understanding of our client ticketing & event requirements
- Being proactive in problem solving client issues
- Maintaining and nurturing existing and new client relationships
- Providing support to the rest of the Client Services team
Skill/ experience required:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a related field including experience in an entertainment environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise work and work well under pressure
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication skills
Interested? You can apply here.
Announcer – Southern Cross Austereo
Southern Cross Austereo, one of Australia’s most innovative and exciting entertainment based media companies is looking for a talented and seasoned professional to join the team. This rare opportunity will give you the chance to take the next step in your career by joining their close-knit team. In this role you will work closely with the Content Director to ensure the station’s strategic objectives are achieved through excellent local communication, effective tactical planning/execution and on air work that makes you stand out. You should embrace the local Shepparton lifestyle and community though their many content outlets, including on-air, social and digital.
Skills/ experience required:
- Be passionate about The Greatest Hits from the 80’s to Now
- Be competent with commercial radio music scheduling experience.
- Have knowledge of Music Master and Next Gen.
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of CRA’s Codes of Practice and Broadcasting Standards.
- Proficiency in driving the panel and being pro-active in all facets of your role to take Sea FM and your own career to the next level.
- Enjoy popular culture, social media, current affairs and local events; with a passion for taking content to the next level, both on air and online.
- A reliable, hardworking and results driven individual who’s able to multitask and perform effectively under pressure
- A distinctive on air presence that naturally appeals to our listeners and a burning desire to be heard.
If this sounds like you, you can click here to apply.
Music Coordinator – RTR FM
RTR FM are seeking a Music Coordinator to manage the music content on the station, effectively setting the tone of the station’s musical direction and sound. The successful applicant will be responsible for sharing information and knowledge about music amongst the station’s 250 regular broadcasters. The Music Coordinator will also be responsible for the management of the station’s CD and digital libraries.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Program Manager and Programming Committee to ensure the station’s musical direction is on track. The Music Coordinator will also be responsible for hosting one 3-hour episode of Out To Lunch, (12-3pm) once a week.
A wide and diverse knowledge of independent and underground music on both a local and international level is essential. The Successful applicant will have strong communication skills and be a creative team player that can work autonomously and collaborate with a wide range of external clients and stakeholders.
Skills/ experience required:
- Deep and expansive knowledge of music locally, nationally and internationally across various genres
- Well-developed music industry knowledge and experience
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a small team
- Excellent administration and disciplined organizational skills
- Knowledge of broadcasting and the community radio sector
- Strong user-level IT Skills
All applicants must also complete a short exercise:
- You must provide a list of 10-14 songs you feel are appropriate to RTRFM and could fit the station’s ‘Sound Selection’ for the month of June 2016.
- You must also provide a list of 4 albums you think would work as RTRFM Features on the station for the month of June 2016.
- Your selections must not include anything already chosen by the station from this period. See the Features section of the RTRFM website for examples.
Please email all applications to RTRFM’s General Manger, Stu MacLeod at email@example.com with the title MUSIC COORDINATOR APPLICATION. Hurry! Applications close 5pm, Friday June 24.