Sales & Support Manager: Commercial Audio Installation Solutions – Yamaha Music Australia
Working for an internationally recognised manufacturer of musical instruments, audio visual and professional audio equipment, the Sales & Support Manager – Commercial Installation Solutions is responsible for selling premium audio products into the commercial sector, achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales budgets. The role requires a strong technical background in commercial audio installations as well as proven sales experience in the professional audio industry. You will be based in Southbank, Melbourne, but the role requires a willingness to travel throughout Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania.
- Business development via face-to-face visits to our dealer network and customer base
- Business development via phone and email
- Prompt follow-up of dealer and customer inquiries
- Providing system design and quotation in order to create steady sales into the market
- Providing technical support for dealers and customers in the corporate, education, hospitality, house-of-worship and retail sectors
- Able to identify and pursue new commercial audio sales opportunities independently
- Able to guide complex sales from inception to completion while maintaining comprehensive documentation
- Capable of designing, commissioning, operating and supporting commercial audio systems and installations
- Knowledgeable in current digital audio networking protocols
- Highly computer literate and able to administrate basic Ethernet networks
- Focussed on achieving budget targets
Sound like you? Send your CV and Resume to [email protected].
Sales & Customer Service – Melbourne Hi Fi
Melbourne Hi Fi is an established, leading retailer of Hi Fi and Home Cinema products located in Hawthorn, Victoria. They are currently searching for an experienced salesperson to join their growing team, on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm and a passion for audio-visual. They will also have industry and/or sales experience, as well as a solid understanding of Hi Fi systems, room setup, acoustics and technology.
On top of an industry-leading generous salary, this role includes uncapped commission earnings based on minimum sales targets, and great staff discounts.As you will often be the first point of contact for customers, you will possess excellent communication skills and a vibrant personality. A good understanding of computers, eCommerce and social media would also be advantageous to your application.
Melbourne HiFi is open from Monday to Saturday, and successful applicants will be willing to work five days a week including Saturdays. Flexibility with hours is essential.
Interested? You can apply here.
Live Entertainment Programmer – Musicland
Musicland are an Entertainment and Marketing company based in Glebe. They work as venue consultants across a diverse range of Sydney live music venues, and as special event programmers for many of Australia’s top event management companies and music festivals.
- A very broad and up-to-date knowledge of music, particularly of local live performers, DJs and trends
- Strong personal organisation and communication skills
- Is technically adept and capable of learning a range of web-based software employed for bookings and internal workflow
- An outgoing personality with a sense of self confidence
- Thrives in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
- Experience in handling face-to-face client and artist relationships
- A working knowledge of sound and lighting production
- Capable skills in managing budgets
- Is reliable, shows commitment to a task from start to finish, and takes pride in their work
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role, a tertiary degree in a relevant field, and an existing knowledge and network within the Australian music community.
If you think you can fill this role, send in your current CV and a cover letter letting the team know how you would own this role. You can reach Musicland at [email protected].