CONCERT AND EVENT MANAGER – MELBOURNE RECITAL HALL (MELBOURNE)
Melbourne Recital Centre is a major cultural facility at the heart of an inspired global music community, increasingly recognized as one of the world’s great music venues. As a Concert and Event Manager, you will provide high quality and professional concert and event management and production management for events held at the Melbourne Recital Centre.
- Demonstrated experience of working in an event management or technical production role for a performing arts venue or for a performing arts sector organisation.
- A specific knowledge of the presentation of music, including a range of classical and contemporary genres, and its production requirements.
- A broad general knowledge across a variety of technical production fields including audio, lighting, projection, audio-visual and staging.
- Demonstrated capacity to be highly organised, determine workloads, set priorities, work independently and under pressure in a multi-task environment and complete tasks within specified timeframes.
To apply email a cover letter, a separate document addressing the essential key selection criteria (from the Position Description), and your resume to Krys Pekin, Human Resource Manager at [email protected] by 1.00pm Monday March 27, 2017.
MARKETING MANAGER – SPILT MILK FESTIVAL (CANBERRA)
Kicks Entertainment is a small team of music and event professionals based in Canberra with a passion for creating unique and exciting live events and experiences. Kicks are responsible for creation, promotion and delivery of music, food and artist festival Spilt Milk and The Commons Street Feast. The Marketing Manager develops and delivers the communication and marketing strategy across multiple events to create awareness that is converted into capacity attendance.
- A strong desire to live and breath music and music events
- Minimum one year experience in similar event marketing management role
- Experience in events and ability to excel in fast passed and high pressure situations
- An understanding of often unique hours required in events
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience using project management tools and apps
- Capable of managing budgets and meeting strict implementation deadlines
- Strong music knowledge and experience preferred
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing or similar preferred
If this sounds like you then head over here to apply.
KEYS ACCOUNTS LICENSING REPRESENTATIVE – GENERAL LICENSING – APRA AMCOS (Sydney)
APRA AMCOS’ General Licensing Department is looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active candidate to fill a vacancy. The role will be responsible for a number of specialised licence schemes within the department and managing the existing client cancellation project.
- Previous client management and administration experience – ideally more than 2 years
- Previous debtor management experience
- Knowledge of reporting and data analysis
- Excel, Outlook, Word and other Office programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Produce a high level of accuracy when undertaking duties
- Demonstrate confident and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Be reliable, adaptable and flexible
If this sounds like you then submit your cover letter outlining your experience in relation to the criteria and CV to Catherine Giuliano, [email protected] by close of business Friday March 24, 2017.