MARKETING MANAGER – INERTIA MUSIC (SYDNEY)
Inertia, Australia’s leading independent music company and part of the [PIAS] Group, is seeking a Marketing Manager for its [PIAS] Recordings and [PIAS] Cooperative labels.
- Increasing the profile, engagement and sales for [PIAS]’s dynamic artists, releases and labels
- Managing marketing and publicity campaigns
- Retail strategies and production
- Experience in label/product management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for music and an independent spirit
If this sounds like you then send a cover letter and CV, along with details of a new artist that excited you last year and why. Apply here.
DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER – UNIVERSAL MUSIC AUSTRALIA (SYDNEY)
Universal Music Australia are seeking a Digital Strategy Manager to join their Sydney office. Reporting to the Senior Director – Digital Strategy, this position will develop, implement and execute UMA’s A la Carte Commercial Strategy with the overall goal of achieving growth and budgeted revenues.
- To ensure UMA and their artists are represented fairly and value is maintained across all ALC platforms and formats.
- To manage and monitor all ALC platform KPI’s across the business, and partner with all labels partners, in the pursuit of achieving set goals across pricing, market share, profile, placement, engagement, and revenue targets.
- To disseminate global ALC best practice and learnings across the label structure with the aim of continually improving commercial outcomes and ensuring adherence to global policy and best practice.
- To provide input, direction and feedback to all label partners in respect of key projects by genre, divisions and product variants to maximize ROI and drive continuous evolution of ALC strategies.
- Liaise with global ALC partner leads to unlock and uncover best practice with the aim of developing local strategies to capitalize on key learning’s.
- To take a lead role in managing the strategic direction of UMA’s 3rd Party labels partners, and help prepare business reviews and regular updates for all label partners across all digital activity
To apply head over here.
HEAD OF LIVE MUSIC – MACRO MUSIC (PERTH/SYDNEY)
Macro Music are looking for an individual who is experienced in the world of live music and touring to join the team in Sydney (or possibly Perth if you are based there) as their Head of Live Music. The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge and understanding of domestic and international tour logistics, travel, crewing, schedules and more. They will also have extensive experience in communicating with artists and understanding their needs whilst on the road. Technical production knowledge is a bonus but not essential.
- Booking and advancing travel and accommodation
- Liaising and advancing artists’ requirements with venues and production managers
- Building and updating tour budgets
- Preparing travel schedules and calendars
- Liaising with venues and promoters regarding marketing and publicity
- Booking and liaising with crew (audio, lighting, stage, merch, tour management etc.)
- Liaising with merch companies and ordering stock
- Overseeing and managing visa applications
If this is your thing then send a CV and cover letter over here.