Digital Content Producer – Nova Entertainment
Do you know the best times to tweet? Are you an Instagram whiz? Then Nova wants you. Nova Entertainment is looking for a digital journalist to fill the role of Digital Content Producer based in Melbourne! To fit the bill, you’ll be diverse – writing across two publications – Nova Entertainment’s lifestyle website Smooth, and their young, fresh, vibrant Nova sites, nationally.
Nova are looking for:
- Somebody who knows how to work a CMS
- Somebody who has worked with HTML before and knows how to wrangle “computer speak”
- Able to work well under pressure, to daily deadlines
- Bursting with initiative? Are you going to swoop in, help out and go the extra mile?
- Flexible? You’ll be able to work weekends, breakfast hours, weekdays or the late shift if need be
- Creative? You’ll need to be able to pick out great images, gifs and other tools to enhance to your story
- Somebody who understands and can apply SEO best practice
- You’ll have a minimum of two years experience as a journalist or writer in the digital sphere, with a portfolio of demonstratively excellent work
- You’ll have a degree in journalism or media
- Experience of using Photoshop preferred
Interested? Head here to apply.
Digital Campaign Manager – Bolster
Bolster Digital is Australia’s premier digital advertising agency for music and entertainment. Our clients are music festivals, labels, tour promoters, cinemas and event companies including the likes of Laneway Festival, Splendour In The Grass, Falls Festival, Mushroom Group, Remote Control Records and Openair Cinemas & Fairfax Events. Bolster are looking to expand by adding a new Account Manager to their Melbourne/Sydney team. If you’re smart, driven and enjoy a dog meme, you’ll fit in well. The role is full time with flexible hours.
- Account management of clients, including day-to-day communication, overall strategy, reporting and building the client relationship.
- Working from a client’s brief to create online media plans & schedules to a budget/timeline and then executing.
- Buying, trafficking & optimising digital advertising across Facebook, Instagram, Google Display, Google Search & YouTube
- Creating media schedules and booking advertising via publisher sites.
- Writing advertising and analytics reports, with the ability to pull insights from data and use the data to optimize campaigns.
Skills/ experience required:
- A love for music, with good knowledge of new releases and Australian bands OR a good knowledge of the Australian comedy scene.
- A thorough understanding of digital advertising, minimum 1 year of working with AdWords and Facebook Power Editor.
- Proven history of managing and building rapport with multiple clients.
- Great copywriting skills, with the ability to write effective ad copy quickly.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage your time across campaigns.
- Excellent analytic skills, and a technical and strategic mindset.
- Good at working to a brief, with strong attention to detail.
Sounds like you? Apply here.
Music Consultant (Television) – Audio Network
Do you love music and have a strong understanding of the television production industry? Do you consider yourself creative and enjoy problem-solving? Do you like helping others and pride yourself on exceptional customer service? Audio Network’s Sydney office is looking for an energetic music-lovering with a strong TV/creative/media background to manage & grow our customer base of film and television broadcast professionals across Australia and New Zealand.
- Working closely with TV & film professionals to provide support and creative music selections
- Research music and production trends to provide creative feedback to our music team
- Sourcing new business leads
- Negotiating licence fees
- Analysing royalty reports to provide insights for business growth
- Networking and building industry relationships
Skills/ experience required:
- 3+ years in a Client Servicing role
- Would suit someone with account management, content production or music supervision experience- (essential).
- Proven experience in negotiation
- Strong understanding of the television production/broadcast industry
- Strong understanding of music
- Understanding of music licensing is preferable
- Networking experience
You can apply for the role here.