JUNIOR BROADCAST ENGINEER – AUSTRALIAN RADIO NETWORK (Brisbane)
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country, with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. They’re currently looking for a Junior Broadcast Engineer to join theTechnology Team in Brisbane at their new facilities in Milton, home of 97.3FM and 4KQ. The role will be responsible for maintaining our studio’s, IT systems and broadcast transmitters in the Brisbane market.
Want to be a part of Australian music history – or at least help archive it? Melbourne’s iconic Arts Centre is on the hunt for a digital don to join the team and assist in the development, maintainence and support of the Australian Music Vault website.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in multimedia studies &/or equivalent depth of knowledge in digital multimedia and/or media arts
- Intermediate experience as a Digital Content Coordinator or similar role
- Demonstrated practical skills, literacy and experience with digital systems and platforms, their functions and integration including operating, updating and managing content, media assets and Content Management Systems
- Demonstrated experience in scoping, scheduling, delivering, updating and maintaining online and other digital content
- Demonstrated experience, understanding of and application of basic graphic design and layout skills, software skills and photo, video and audio editing
- Good written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated documentation, proofreading, editing and image manipulation skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated understanding of the principals of project management and organisation and planning skills with the proven ability to manage competing deadlines, work on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver projects to tight deadlines and within budget
- Developing, maintaining and supporting the Australian Music Vault website, collections online and other collection websites and web pages
- Producing digital content and supporting platforms for onsite exhibitions, and other projects as required, related to the Arts Centre Melbourne’s State Collection of the Performing Arts and the Public Art Collection
Head here to find out all aspects of the job and apply.
A&R/STUDIO ASSISTANT – BMG (Sydney)
BMG Australia is the fastest growing music company in the world and represents the recorded and/or music publishing interests of a broad range of Australian and International artists. They’re looking for a music industry professional to join their Sydney team and help out in their in-house production rooms, as well as assist with some A&R aspects of the label.
- Outstanding personal networking skills
- Willingness to work in the studio outside of office hours
- A formal qualification in audio engineering and experience in a recording studio
- Video editing skills are preferable but not mandatory
- Assist the BMG A&R team with administrative tasks and writer/artist development
- Engineering sessions and studio set up
- Managing studio bookings and capturing live recordings.
Dance your way over to Pedestrian to apply today.