CORPORATE MANAGER – RØDE MICROPHONES (Sydney)
Aussie audio stalwarts RØDE are on the hunt for a new big dog to take the reigns and help manage the corporate aspects of their company. Based in Sydney, this role is perfect for anyone really looking to assert a professional career in Australia’s audio sector.
- A minimum of 10 years or equivalent experience in operations leadership;
- Bachelors degree level qualification in a legal, finance, economics or related discipline.
- Demonstrated change agility, process improvement delivering customer-focused efficiencies whilst driving employee engagement
- An ability to maintain close working partnerships across a range of stakeholder groups to ensure execution of optimal customer, risk, people and process outcomes.
- Proven capability to deliver coordinated approaches for the integration of new services.
- Monitoring the progress, and following up with the Senior Leadership team to ensure that reporting, projects and information is provided on time and in a meaningful way
- Developing, implementing and monitoring day to day operational systems and processes with a continuous improvement focus.
- Delivery of product operations in an agile way that can adapt to changing needs of business
- Gather information and analyse business needs and requirements to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and client services
- Identifying, communicating and adequately recording and escalating compliance or operational risk issues
- Analyse current operational processes and performance and recommend solutions for improvement
- Development and execution of plans and solutions that usher in new levels of productivity.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through process analysis and inter-team collaboration
Head on over to Seek to apply today!
MARKETING AND CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER – LIVE NATION AUSTRALIA (Melbourne)
You know ’em, you love ’em, now you can join ’em – Live Nation Australia are currently hiring a Marketing and Customer Experience Manager to help maintain relationships with Australian venues. This gig’s based at The Palais Theatre in St. Kilda, so this job’s perfect for anyone wanting a role with a postcard perfect view and some invigorating beach breeze flowing through their windows – ahh.
- Excellent Marketing, Social Media and Communications Knowledge & Experience
- Customer, Community and Client Focused Individual
- High Level of Self Drive, Adaptability and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Organizational and Communication skills with high attention to detail
- Great IT Skills, including the use of Word, Desk Top Publishing, Power Point, Excel, Etc.
- Ability to work within a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Keep all Live Nation Australia Venue web sites and social media platforms up to date with relevant and innovative information.
- Plan Marketing Campaigns from start to finish, including understanding Audience Profiles & how they consume media.
- Create and implement strategies, including Social Media strategy, that enhance positive engagement and the reputation of our Venue’s with clients, customers, sponsors, landlords and the local communities.
- Work closely with the Venue Managers and Bookings & Content Manager to develop communication strategies to increase show count (bookings), ticket and F&B sales.
- Understand, formulate and analyze digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels and provide strategic advice to the business
- Produce a monthly based Venue newsletter, grow our EDM and social media data bases, and manage the CRM Strategy and System
- Manage, quantify and offer guidance via effective reporting in relation to web site and social media engagement and performance
- Work with the Commercial Marketing team to build out and execute premium VIP experience offerings for fans
- Encourage regular dialog and sharing of information and ideas with the Marketing and Social Media team at Live Nation head office, Fortitude Music Hall and Spark Arena
Keen? Shoot your resume and a cover letter to the Live Nation recruitment team at [email protected].
DIGITAL MARKETING, WEBSITE DEVELOPING AND MAINTENANCE – GIG GEAR AUSTRALIA (Melbourne)
GigGear Australia are a family owned business based in Melbourne’s east that specialise in providing rugged and reliable road cases for Australia’s finest touring acts. They’re currently accepting submissions for a digital guru to help them out with all things web-related. Interested? Read on…
- Aptitude and experience with Magento and WordPress/WooCommerce website development packages
- Aptitude and experience with Google Analytics, PPC (Google Ads), Facebook and Facebook Business Manager, Mailchimp and other social media marketing
- Aptitude and experience with graphics packages including Adobe Photoshop
- Intermediate excel skills and an ability to make updates using CSV files
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices & tools
- Self-starter and ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to work as part of a small team
- Working with company management in creation and development of new corporate websites and new web presences
- Development and maintenance of online systems to ensure a premium user experience
- Maintenance of all corporate websites and ecommerce product listings
- Internet and social media marketing
- Assisting management in competitor analysis and development of product offerings
Don’t delay – apply today.
MUSIC ASSISTANT – WME (Sydney)
William Morris Entertainment is a leading entertainment talent agency representing artists and content creators across all media platforms, specifically movies, television, theatre, digital, publishing and music. They’re looking for an enthusiastic junior to sign on and help with administrative duties in their Sydney office.
- A hard-working, extra-mile attitude compatible with this fast-paced, high-energy business
- A willingness to learn quickly and assist wherever required with a positive attitude at all times
- Exceptional organisation and time management, quick prioritisation and an initiative-taking, problem-solving attitude
- Sensitivity to the needs of creative clients – previous music industry experience is desirable
- Confidence working with MS Office on a daily basis, with a strong grasp of numbers
- Absolute confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Compiling ticket count grids for upcoming shows
- Data entry regarding venues, clients and offers etc. using in-house systems
- Providing assistance to Agents to cover Assistant absence
- In-depth research projects for Agents as required
- Preparing presentations for internal and client meetings
- Compiling and distributing various documentation
- Taking on overflow work from Assistant desks
- Other ad hoc duties as they arise
Head to Pedestrian to get your application in today.
OFFICE JUNIOR – HARBOUR AGENCY (Sydney)
Part of The Mushroom Group, The Harbour Agency is looking for an Office Junior to join the team in an entry-level role to kick off what could be a promising career in the music industry. If you know your way around the Microsoft Office suite, love music and live in Sydney, you should definitely apply.
Get your digs in here!