MARKETING MANAGER PARTNERSHIPS – LIVE NATION (Melbourne)
Live Nation is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders. They are currently searching for a Marketing Manager Partnerships based in their Cremorne office. You’ll be responsible for driving efficient and effective marketing initiatives with the overall aim of executing best in class marketing campaigns and fan experiences for Live Nation tours, artists and brands to drive ticket sales for the business and brand awareness for Live Nation and partner brands.
- Relevant marketing experience, preferably in entertainment marketing, event management or advertising agency
- Skilled at developing strong relationships with various key stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with the ability to tailor solutions to meet objectives
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to advise on and build media plans to support partner activity
- Ability to trouble shoot creatively and problem solve independently
- Excellent team player
- Adaptable and resilient, able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Someone with a passion for live music, popular culture, and a good understanding of the Australian and New Zealand entertainment market
- Leading and managing key senior, strategic partner relationships for a set number of brand partners and influencing the direction of these partnerships. Building relationships across the various Live Nation business units to link brand partner activity back into the broader business and gain the required support and access.
- Leading the strategic planning and implementation of the partner marketing programs in line with the partnership objectives.
- Leading development of integrated, innovative and insight-led marketing campaigns for brand partners, to support various stages of the Live Nation tour lifecycle. From announces and partner pre-sale activity, through to consumer promotions and fan experiences, offers and on-ground activity.
- Account management: ensure consistent service delivery for a set number of partners, maintaining regular meetings and documentation and ensuring the delivery of all partner benefits.
- Implementation of partner experiences and activations for fans, influencers, media or B2B guests.
- Data, Tracking, Research and Insights – track delivery of partner benefits against contractual requirements. Analysis of sales data using all available resources. Preparing in-depth campaign analysis and reviews of all partner campaign activity, tracking against the identified objectives and measures.
- Management of partner activation budgets to ensure effective utilisation.
- Building presentations for partners to pitch new opportunities and for regular reviews and strategy meetings.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a frontrunner in the music industry. For more information about the role and to submit an application click here!
PIANO SALESPERSON – AUSTRALIAN PIANO WAREHOUSE (Melbourne)
Australian Piano Warehouse is proudly part of a family-owned business established in 1964, and is one of eight stores in five states owned by Dale Cleves Music Pty Ltd. They are looking for a Piano and Digital Piano Sales Consultant to join their team at the West Melbourne Location.
- Previous sales experience (desirable)
- Personable and confident
- Ability to be able to create relationships with new clients that visit our store and actively work towards closing sales through prospect follow up.
- Ability to demonstrate both digital and acoustic pianos.
- Neat and Professional presentation with excellent communication both written and spoken.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Availability across both Weekdays and Weekends
- Mandarin Speaking (advantageous)
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Working in a team to achieve sales results
- Building and maintaining our customer relationship management database
- Regular reporting to the management team
- Maintaining store merchandising and overall presentation
- Online Web Chat Assistance
If this sounds like the job for you, click here to submit an application.
MUSIC ADMINISTRATION – WME (Sydney)
Formed in 1898, William Morris Agency is the longest-running talent agency. In 2009, WMA merged with Endeavor to become one of the leading entertainment and media companies with an unparalleled list of artists and content creators. In 2014, WME acquired IMG, the global leader in sports, events, media and fashion, forming ENDEAVOR. WME with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Sydney represent top artists in every major music category and book more than 30,000 dates globally – from international tours and festivals to corporate, college and private events. Hired individuals may become eligible for the Music Trainee Program and becoming a Music Agent.
- Very strong administrative and communication skills
- A diverse knowledge of music and the music industry
- Some job experience at a music related entity is a plus
- Answering phones, rolling calls
- Assisting Agents and Assistants with administrative duties
- Scheduling meetings
- Assist with preparation of Itineraries, Meeting Notes and Special Projects
- Effective communication with Agent, Department Head and other international Offices
- Entering Client information into Company database
- Entering Offers
- Issuing Contracts, reviewing Contract changes
- Invoicing and Settlements
- Tracking Contracts and Monies
- Keeping records of all backup documentation
- General ticket counts
- Show Coverage
This job is perfect for someone who’s looking for a way to get a foot in the door of the music industry. Head over here to apply!
COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER – FOR THE LOVE (Melbourne)
For The Love is a ‘Music & Lifestyle’ event company enabling people to experience high profile artists and creating amazing moments at iconic locations around the world; Australia, Bali and California.
- Exceptional communication skills and demonstrated experience producing purposeful communications
- Exceptional grammar
- Strong Initiative
- Social media experience preferred
- Managing communications between For The Love and their customers across Facebook, Instagram, Email, Eventbrite and Tixel.
To apply for this one, click here!
EVENT LOGISTICS COORDINATOR – DAVID ROY WILLIAMS ENTERTAINMENT (Melbourne)
The David Roy Williams Entertainment was established by Shock Records founder, David Williams. DRW’s primarily business Concert Promotion, but the business also encompasses Music labels, Professional Services, Merchandise management, and Artist services.This is a diverse role that assists with the successful execution of all aspects of David Roy Williams Entertainment with a focus on the concert promotion division. If successful you will be working in a fast-paced environment with a highly motivated, thorough and dedicated small team, from conception to completion of each tour that is promoted through David Roy Williams Entertainment.
- Strong computer literacy –proficiency across Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and priorities;
- Detail-oriented outlook with the ability to coordinate multiple work streams under deadline pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Ability to take initiative, problem solve and perform research
- Experience with MYOB software, whilst not a prerequisite, would be an advantage
- Experience in similar role
- Knowledge of and strong interest in music concert promotion and live event business
- Collating venue availabilities from venues.
- Assist and create tour routings based on artist and venue availabilities.
- Coordinate the setting up of shows with venues.
- Work closely with the Marketing coordinator and Production manager for tour announce and on sale logistics.
- Obtaining and signing off venue settlements at the end of a show.
- Liaising with Managers/Agents to obtain all relevant required documentation.
- Collecting and managing all documents to be submitted to Immigration.
- Overseeing online application submissions.
- Liaising with Immigration to receive approved visa documents prior to tour party arrival.
- Coordinate the setting up of shows with ticketing agencies.
- Manage and maintain ticketing allocations.
- Create and implement tour announce and on sale logistics with ticketing companies.
- Generate and distribute weekly ticket sales reports for internal use.
- Customer service assistance to ticket purchasers.
- Obtaining and signing off ticketing settlements at the end of a show.
- Arrange production of posters, laminates etc for artist VIP Meet & greet events.
- Engage staff to run meet and greets
- Coordinating delivery of materials to venues.
- Contact VIPs with event details.
Engaging support acts
- Collate support artist submissions.
- Liaise with headline artist management for selection of support acts.
- Engage support acts, arrange support act specific artwork, co-ordinate announce.
- Liaise with distributors on new releases.
- Upload music to digital partners
- Maintain database of barcodes & ISRC numbers
- Providing additional support to other departments as and when required.
- Research of potential tours.
- Overseeing updates of the company website.
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Work with contracted graphic designers on creating tour artwork.
- Assisting with Labels and distributors for release of music both digitally and physically.
- Report ticket sales and songs performed to APRA.
- Coordinate VIP times, sessions and liaise with VIP ticket holders
- Support artist coordination
- Data entry
- Online sales reconciliation
If you think you’ve got what it takes, head over here to submit an application.