BOOKING AGENCY ALLROUNDER – THE HARBOUR AGENCY (Sydney)
As part of the Mushroom Group, The Harbour Agency are one of Australia’s key names in booking the hottest acts around the country. They’re currently looking for an individual to join their team in an entry-level position as a Booking Agency Allrounder in Sydney.
- An interest in working in the Australian music industry
- A strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- MYOB experience is desriable
- Various administrative tasks
If you’re interested in this opportunity, follow the link here and click ‘Apply’ to get started.
ANNOUNCER – SOUTHERN CROSS AUSTEREO (Adelaide)
If you’ve got a passion for radio and live in Adelaide, we’ve got a job for you. Southern Cross Austereo is looking for a casual announcer to join hit107 Adelaide and announce all the hits of today.
- A passion for all the hits and golden oldies
- A knowledge of commercial radio scheduling practices
- A preferred knowledge of Zetta and G Selector
- An understanding of CRA’s Codes of Practice and Broadcasting Standards
- A distinctive on-air presence
If you’re keen on this position, go to SCA Careers with a cover letter, resume and recent air check and follow the prompts to apply.
ROCK PATROL TEAM MEMBER – SOUTHERN CROSS AUSTEREO (Adelaide)
Triple M, Adelaide’s go-to station for all the rock, comedy and sports you can handle, are on the hunt for new members for their Rock Patrol.
ARTIST/BRAND BOOKING AGENT – PLATINUM ONE ENTERTAINMENT (Sydney)
Platinum One Entertainment are currently looking for an experienced indiviudal to join their team and help manage and book their wide range of artist rosters.
- Prior experience and industry experience an advantage however consideration offered to right person
- Have the get up and go motivation to be active across all communication forms in particular over the phone
- Be structured and creative in thinking & have a passion for the music industry
- Driven to succeed with an excellent understanding of business principles combined with sound people skills and experience working within a team
- Have excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Be sales and customer service focused
- MUST be an Australian Citizen (not traveller or temporary resident on a visa)
- Booking and representing the agencies DJ’s & artists and their rosters
- Booking CD & artist tours nationally
- Managing Australia-wide venue network
- Overseeing branded CD compilation releases shared with JV partners Sony Music
- Delivering creative aspirations for new products, artists, brands and alike
- Handling artist/venue contract terms and negotiations
- Coordinating travel requirements and logistics
- Scheduling promotional or performance engagements for artists
- Coordinating supportive promotion/press/media public relations for events and artists
Sound like you? Visit this link to see the job listing and follow the prompts to apply.
CREW CALL – OPERA AUSTRALIA (Sydney)
If you’ve ever wanted to help put on a show at the iconic Sydney Opera House, now’s your chance. Opera Australia are looking for a whole assortment of crew members to help put together the 2018 rendition of Puccini’s La Bohème. They’re looking for people to fill roles ranging from Ticket Scanners and Wardrobe Coordinators to Sound Fitters and Prop Assistants, so to make sure you don’t miss out, click on this link to check out the full list of positions and details on how to apply. Good luck!