ADMIN SUPPORT SALES OFFICER – YAMAHA MUSIC AUSTRALIA (Melbourne)
The legends at Yamaha Music Australia are currently accepting applications to fill an administrative and sales support position based in their Melbourne offices. The lucky applicant will be specializing in Yamaha’s expansive audio-visual range, reporting to the Product and Sales Support Manager.
- Experience in data management
- Ability to create and interpret business reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to translate business strategy into a set of innovative, actionable marketing and sales plans
- Interface with other management and a proven ability to work within teams
- Order processing and administration
- Dealer and Installers communication and support
- Business partner reports and analysis
- Daily sales updates to Sales Team
- Dealer and consumer feedback to the Marketing Team
- Communicate with Logistics, Accounts and Service Departments for positive outcomes
- Assist with the preparation of dealer sales campaigns
FESTIVAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – FALLS FESTIVAL (Lorne)
Keen to work towards setting up one of Australia’s most loved festivals? Falls Music and Arts Festival is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to come on board and help sort out one of the biggest New Years Eve parties of the year.
- Previous experience in a fast paced administration based role
- Articulate communication skills and strong phone manner
- Attention to detail, specifically with written communication
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Friendly, flexible and highly professional approach
- Take initiative and lead a team when required
- The ability to stay calm and professional in a very busy environment
- Honest and trustworthy and must be able to respect and maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the work of the Festival
- Taking phone call enquiries and re-directing calls
- Responding to email enquiries
- Follow up of staff and volunteer details
- Updating event documentation and printing when required
- Maintain office files, photocopying, binding and laminating
- General preparation for the 2018 festival
- Liaising with the local community in the lead up to the Event
Get your foot in the door of Australia’s wild world of festivals – shoot your resume and a cover letter off to Meg Wilson at [email protected] today.
TOOL DESIGNER –
Renowned worldwide for the construction and clarity of their high-end studio microphones, RØDE Microphones are currently seeking applications for a Tool Designer to join their Sydney facilities and foster the development of some of Australia’s finest musical brands.
Check out all the details on the position and how to apply via RØDE’s Seek listing here.
SALES/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – TICKETBOOTH (Sydney)
Ticketbooth is a full-service event ticketing and promotions solution for professional event organisers, with a young and vibrant team and an office located in the heart of Sydney and access to all the events you can handle. They’re on the hunt for a sales professional specializing in the marketing and sale of ticketing platforms to a nationwide customer base.