Artists Services Assistant – Chugg Entertainment
Chugg Music is the Artist Management & Record Label division of Chugg Entertainment – one of Australia’s leading music companies. The team are looking for a passionate and highly organised assistant to work in their Surry Hills, NSW office across their artist management and label roster.
The role will involve supporting the Head of Chugg Music and Artist Services Manager, as well as working alongside the broader team on a range of artist-focused projects including live touring, social media campaigns, label releases and content creation.
The role will also assist with creative and tactical decisions, and will be encouraged to develop unique and clever campaign ideas tailored to the distinctive audiences of the Chugg Music artists.
Experience/ Skills required:
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills.
- Awareness of new music and industry trends.
- Excellent planning and time management and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure, to tight deadlines in a fast-paced team environment.
- Understanding of content strategy across key artist-related social media channels including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience from a similar entry-level music industry position is strongly desirable.
- A genuine love of music.
- A team player who can also work well independently.
- Highly flexible and diligent in adapting to changing workload.
Please submit a current CV and a short email outlining why you would like to be considered for the role to email@example.com.
Marketing Analyst, APAC – Spotify
Spotify are looking for a Marketing Analyst to join the company and help drive a data-first culture across the company. As a Marketing Analyst, your mission is to turn terabytes of data into insights and provide the APAC Marketing teams with analytics that help them to plan and measure their marketing performance.
- Provide the APAC Marketing teams with analytics that help them to plan and measure their marketing performance.
- Leverage Spotify’s user data to monitor the impact of marketing activities on core business KPIs such as monthly active usage, subscriber LTV and retention.
- Work with Spotify’s media agencies in Asia to set up all aspects of campaign measurement and attribution via tools like Google Analytics and Adjust.
- Work alongside Strategic Marketing Insights team at Spotify to inform the overall marketing strategy and KPI targets for the APAC region.
- As required, assist other Marketing teams, (e.g., PR, Social, CSR and Advertiser Marketing) with analytics asks in support of their activities in APAC.
- Align global insights studies with local market needs and socialize findings with relevant regional stakeholders.
- Perform regular competitive analysis via 3rd Party tools like Comscore and App Annie to monitor Spotify’s position in APAC.
- Work directly with our Creative and Media Agencies to onboard and train their staff with our analytics tools, and support their efforts
- Combine analytic results with Brand and Business KPIs into regular reports for Spotify’s CMO and Spotify’s Markets Team.
- Collect best practice learnings for all Spotify’s different marketing activities in APAC and share with relevant local stakeholders.
Skills/ experience required:
- You are someone that lives and breathes marketing analytics. You combine a deep understanding of digital and mobile marketing strategies and tactics with the tools required to measure them.
- You must have the core skills required to access and analyze Spotify’s user data via Big Query, including SQL and Python.
- You have strong knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem as well as campaign measurement tactics and metrics (impressions, CTR, GRPs, etc.).
- You are an expert in Digital Attribution with the ability to distinguish and socialize differences between attribution systems (last interaction, rule-based, fractional), and leverage the results in actionable media practices
- You must have strong skills in Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
- Knowledge of web, mobile and social measurement tools like Comscore, Adjust, App Annie and Simply Measured is a plus.
- Solid fundamental understanding of statistics, and experience with statistical analysis using Excel, R, SPSS or comparable packages.
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.
- You are inherently curious and go above and beyond if you find data taking you in interesting and/or unexpected places.
- Familiarity with media mix / econometric modeling is a plus.
Interested? You can apply here.
Business Development Coordinator – Queensland Music Festival
The Business Development Coordinator will be part of a Business Development Team of three and be responsible for the coordination of departmental systems towards the delivery of the 2017 Queensland Music Festival. Reporting to the Business Development Director, this role will provide central support in the management of a significant portfolio of stakeholder relationships with corporate, local government, grant, foundation, and philanthropic supporters.
- Coordinate Business Development systems and databases;
- Coordinate partner benefits schedules, corporate hospitality and sponsor functions;
- Assist with philanthropy activities and fundraising events;
- Assist with partnership proposals, contracts and grant submissions;
- Coordinate post-festival partnership reporting;
- Research prospects and identify new partnership opportunities;
- Coordinate assigned partner accounts;
- Coordinate all partnership and logo acknowledgements, as well as partner signage needs, in liaison with Business Development and Marketing Teams, Producers and Senior Management.
- Enhance existing publicity opportunities for Festival partners;
- Assist with event documentation and survey research;
- Monitor Business Development departmental budget and ensure expenditure is kept within agreed limits;
- Liaise with external suppliers as required;
- Other duties as required.
Skills/ experience required:
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Experience in writing stakeholder-focused proposals and reports.
- Well-developed computer literacy encompassing Microsoft Office applications and database management.
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Minimum of three years experience working in arts partnership/sponsorship development is desirable.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification in marketing, business or management is desirable.
All applicants must respond to selection criteria, provide a cover letter and CV. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.