STUDIO MANAGER – STORMER MUSIC SCHOOL (Blaxland, NSW)
Stormer Music is a music school operating out of a range of locations in Sydney’s Western suburbs. They’re currently looking for an admin savvy individual to join the team as a Studio Manager in their Blaxland facility.
- Office and teamwork experience.
- Experience-in or understanding-of startup culture and the strengths and challenges that brings
- Direct phone calls/SMS and greet and assist clients in studio
- Maintain basic records: student records and enrollment
- Help to prepare the studio for the lesson day, each day
- Receive payments for lessons and gear
- Arrange lessons for students
- Open and tidy the studio space
- Help organise school events and programs
Interested? Pen yourself a cover letter, dust off your resume and head here to apply.
DIGITAL CONTENT COORDINATOR – ABC MUSIC (Sydney)
Keen on content? Experienced in video production? Love music? Well, we might’ve found the perfect opportunity for you. ABC Music are currently seeking a skilled content professional to assist with the creation of static and video content to appeal to its broad audience. Based in Sydney, this could be a killer way to get your foot in the door of one of Australia’s most respected broadcasters.
- You’ll pride yourself on your excellent client relationship and communication skills
- You’re someone that enjoys the challenge of working to strict deadlines in a fast-pasted work environment
- Experience in creating high-quality, engaging video content from start to finish using the Adobe Suite of software
- Awareness of content marketing strategies and tools, including digital and social media marketing
- A keen video editor, with experience in animation, graphic design, and audio editing
- Relevant tertiary qualification with, 3+ years in a similar role or relevant industry experience
- Working closely with the ABC Music Label Managers and the ABC Music & Events Digital team to create content (video and static) that increases the reach and engagement of ABC Music & Events’ artists and repertoire
- Working directly with ABC Music artists to create engaging content to be used across online platforms
- Creating assets for digital advertising campaigns
- Coordinating and implementing new design ideas across social media and websites
- Keep abreast of all activity relating to ABC Music & Events roster
Don’t delay – apply here today.
PRODUCT/DISTRIBUTION COORDINATOR – VICIOUS RECORDINGS (Melbourne)
Vicious Recordings are one of Australia’s foremost electronic labels, and have been toiling away releasing big bangers for dance floors and bedrooms alike since the early ’90s. They’re currently looking for a data nerd to join the team on a part time basis and help with the distribution and data management of their releases.
- Have experience in product delivery and meta-data entry and management.
- Have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Excel at managing organisational processes.
- You’ll manage all aspects of catalogue scheduling, releases & product, dealing with the internal team and our DSP’s
- The role will also have scope to streamline and develop the related processes
If you’re on the hunt for a cool part time gig in the music industry, this is a sweet opportunity. Send your application via resume and cover letter to [email protected] today.