AUDIO PRODUCER – 3RDSPACE (SYDNEY)
3rdspace are an end to end content company, from creating to producing and optimisation across film, visually rich editorial and podcast content. They are looking for a young gun who is a wiz on Protools. An understanding of Premiere is a plus too. In essence, this is an audio focused producer role, which would be part time contracting to start, with some additional time working on film productions.
If this sounds like you please send through a file of your best work and one paragraph about you, what you’ve done so far and what your dream job is, to Rob Logan by Monday May 8.
LICENSING ASSISTANT – NIGHTLIFE MUSIC (BRISBANE)
Nightlife Music is a music subscription service for business. For over 28 years, their investment in tech innovation and curatorial expertise has increased the value music holds in out-of-home settings, creating a better outcome for artists and rights holders when businesses use their platform. Their high-profile client base includes the Merivale Group, Crown Resorts and Casinos, P&O Cruises, Anytime Fitness and many more. They hold licenses with all major labels and a host of Independents, visual suppliers like ESPN and Garage, as well as the rights to re-purpose sports content from codes like NRL and NBL. Additionally, they partner with global innovators like Spotify and AOPEN to deliver engaging and interactive in-venue experiences.
Continued growth in scale and diversity of the client base, and a commitment to exposing emerging and established artists through the platform, has resulted in a significant increase in repertoire and activity for the Licensing team. To cater for this demand, they have created a role for a Licensing Assistant to support research and administration of new direct licence agreements with artists and rights holders. Whilst this is the perfect opportunity for an entry-level candidate, preference will be given to applicants with a demonstrable passion for intellectual property law.
- Royalties administration; quarterly reporting in conjunction with Music and Accounts teams
- Research and contract administration for copyright owners, ensuring compliance with licence terms
- Ensuring licensor account and copyright information is accurate
- Administering licensing agreements
Selection Criteria – for your application to be considered, please address in your cover letter:
- Meticulous and detail-focused data administration skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Passionate about copyright licensing; demonstrated practical or theoretical knowledge of the industry
- Analytical with a keen interest and ability to interpret data
- A well rounded communication style that portrays active listening, respect, and clarity
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise workload and time-manage effectively
To apply confidentially, please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Heidi Richards, email [email protected].
BAND BOOKER – THE B.EAST (MELBOURNE)
Over the past 5 years The B.East in Brunswick East has established itself as a destination for awesome burgers, beers and bands. They are looking to take the music and entertainment to the next level and they need your skills to help us build on our reputation for having great food and events with music and entertainment booking to match. This role is part time.
- Ability to work closely and contribute relevant input and creative ideas within a group.
- Work within a monthly budget.
- Book shows specifically to suit events including matching bands and DJs for cohesive flow.
- Be organised.
- Have previous experience dealing with contractual agreements between performers and venues.
- Extensive knowledge of the local and wider Australian music scene inclusive of all genres and a willingness to work outside ones own tastes to create a mixed bag of awesome.
- Adhere to all requirements set out by management.
- Ideally booker will be able to attend a lot of shows to see how different bands and vibes work within the space.
- Attend a weekly meeting with the rest of the B.East management team.
- Microsoft Office skillz! (Word and Excel).
- Report weekly to VM, 2IC on budgets with updated reports filled to show spending and budget compliance.
- Previous experience looked upon favourably.
If you feel you have what it is we are looking for please forward a resume to [email protected] by Wednesday April 26.