Music Coordinator – The Big Bang & Fuzz
Big Bang & Fuzz is a worldwide leader in the distribution of production music for television, the web, social media, radio, and more. Their client network spans across Australia, New Zealand, and Asia and they’re looking for an organised and enthusiastic candidate to join their Sydney-based team.
- Music searches / playlist creation
- Database maintenance
- Processing music licences
- Research and report preparation
- Preparing hard drives for client mailouts (including duplication, testing, packaging, and ordering stock)
If this sounds like you, submit your application by this Friday February 1 by clicking here.
Publicist – The Australian Ballet
The Australian Ballet is one of the world’s premier ballet companies and has delivered extraordinary performances for over 50 years. They are looking for a publicist to be part of their Marketing, Commercial and Audience Development team.
- Developing and delivering PR initiatives to increase brand awareness
- Audience growth and drive sales
- Organsing promotional campaigns, activities and events to the media and the general public
- Contributing to the achievement of organisational revenue targets
If this sounds like you, dust off your resume and apply here.
Publicity and Communications Manager – MTV Australia
Viacom Australia and New Zealand currently have an opportunity for a Publicity and Communications Manager on a 12 month maternity cover contract, based in Darlinghurst, Sydney. The role will be responsible for the strategy, development and implementation of all publicity and communications activities to generate nationwide coverage on trade and consumer PR campaigns for the following Viacom brands: MTV, MTV music channels, Spike and Comedy Central across Australia and New Zealand.
- Create and implement innovative national promotional strategies for key consumer programming, events, digital content and talent lead initiatives.
- Build strong relationships within the business and with key press and stakeholders to identify PR opportunities that align with the company’s strategic goals.
- Develop targeted trade PR strategies for commercial partnerships and actively identify trade PR opportunities to promote business developments.
- Oversee internal publicist, including coaching and career development
- Manage NZ PR agency and Australian PR agencies on an ad hoc basis.
- Manage key relationships with local and international talent and talent agents.
- Manage local and international talent tours, press junkets and red carpets.
- Work closely with the Asia Pacific communications team and manage local execution of international corporate communications initiatives.
- Work closely with senior management on PR crisis communication strategies.
If this sounds like you, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].