Music Publicist – Onelove
Onelove is one of Australia’s Leading Electronic Dance Music label, specialising in Compilations, Licensing, Artist Development and Touring. They are expanding their Melbourne Office in-house Publicity/PR team. Ideally, Onelove are looking for someone with at least 2 years experience within the music industry, to implement and coordinate Digital PR and online strategies for their Label, Artists and Events.
You must be able to work with 3rd Party Agencies, Partners, Artists, Management and A+R Teams. A good contact book for the industry is essential, and you must have strong social media skills.
Essentially, Onelove need you to tell/sell to the world their Artists, Releases, Events, and you will be working across all genres of music.
The role will be on a full-time basis. Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Marketing Coordinator – Falls Festival
The Falls Festival is one of Australia’s leading music and arts events and is part of The Secret Sounds Group. Secret Sounds is one of Australia’s largest independent music groups, comprising various companies including Secret Sounds Touring, Village Sounds Agency, Secret Sounds Connect, Splendour in the Grass, Falls Festival, Dew Process and Create/Control.
Falls Festival have an exceptional opportunity for a temporary Marketing Coordinator to be based in their Fitzroy office working with the Falls Marketing & Sponsorship Manager over a set period of days between now and mid-January 2017.
Your role will be providing assistance on a variety of marketing tasks, including the creation of the festival app; coordinating competition winners and scheduling prize elements; reviewing TVC content; editing website copy and content; and much more.
An organised and resourceful individual, you can demonstrate a balance between administration essentials and creative ideas, and ideally you have a love of live music. You’re keen to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, soaking up all there is to learn about marketing a popular and much-loved music festival.
You’ll benefit from working within a unique and sociable environment with music-loving colleagues and resident office puppies; a competitive remuneration with flexible work setting and essential workplace tools.
If you feel you’ve got the goods, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a one-page cover letter, and your CV, telling the team how you meet the brief and “Falls Marketing” in the subject line.
Motion Graphics & Animation Producer / Editor – Sony Music
Sony Music is seeking a digitally savvy, creative and passionate producer/editor/animator to join their digital marketing and content team based in East Sydney.
Reporting to Digital Marketing Managers, you will be at the forefront of designing bespoke content to promote Sony’s local and international artists by identifying upcoming trends and creating progressive content.
- Create engaging content for a broad range of Sony Music artists, with a primary focus on motion graphics and animation
- Bring technical refinement and conceptual insight to artist briefs
- Understand what content is suitable and works on different social media platforms
- Direct involvement in production and post-production of a range of content, from official music videos to purely online based content
- Articulating ideas and concepts fluently to enhance production and offer technical guidance to the marketing teams
- Utilise your creative skills to take a brief and bring it to life
Experience/ skills required:
- Professional editing skills, developed cutting style and rhythm
- A strong eye for design using imagery, themes and movement
- 3 to 5 years industry experience using Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Working knowledge of the Creative Cloud Suite including Photoshop, Media Encoder, Speedgrade, as well as Flame, Smoke, Flash and HTML
- Experience with other Animation tools (3D Max, Cinema 4D etc) will be looked on favourably
- Flexible with evolving deadlines and tight turnaround
- Passion and dedication to the music industry and development of artists
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded
If you fit the bill, you can apply here.