Steven Slate Audio are incredibly thrilled to announce their newest product: the RAVEN MTI MAX.
For years Steven Slate Audio obsessed over a problem: DAWs offer so much more creative power than analog mixing boards, yet producers are able to work so much faster and be more creative on analog consoles. It didn’t make sense!
Read all the latest product & music industry news here.
Until they started studying what each kind of producer actually does when they sit down to create:
- Analog producers looked mainly at one thing: their mixing desk. It was the hub of all their creative decision making.
- Digital producers looked ALL OVER THE PLACE. At their mouse and keyboard. At their external controller. At their screen to make sure the right changes were happening.
- That’s when I came up with the idea of RAVEN: a massive touchscreen mixing console that turns your DAW into the most advanced modern controller you’ve ever experienced.
That’s when Steven Slate Audio came up with the idea of RAVEN: a massive touchscreen mixing console that turns your DAW into the most advanced modern controller you’ve ever experienced.
And the new RAVEN MTI MAX is a massive step forward for producers:
- A gorgeous, 2K and 4K touchscreen
- Up to 32 high-precision mutlitouch faders
- All-new RAVEN 4.0 software
- Over 400 multitouch Gestures to get you moving fast
- Batch Commander assigns multiple actions to a single button
Keep reading about the Steven Slate Audio RAVEN MTI MAX here.