This model features a resonant alder body, through-body three-piece maple neck equipped with graphite-reinforcement rods, and a 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard ideal for comfortable chording near the nut and effortless soloing on the higher registers.
Today, Jackson launches the MJ Series Rhoads RR24MG, continuing upon the metal legacy pioneered by the immortal Randy Rhoads. Harkening back to the early ‘90s when import Jackson® guitars were manufactured exclusively in Japan, the Jackson MJ Series is an exciting and innovative collection of instruments attentively crafted in Japan. The MJ Series blends Jackson’s world-renowned legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-tier features at a competitive price point.
Read all the latest product & music industry news here.
- 25.5” scale length
- Alder Rhoads body
- Through-body three-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement and gloss color matched back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with pearloid sharkfin inlays and 22 jumbo frets
- Luminlay side dots
- EMG 81 bridge and EMG 85 neck humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Gotoh GE1996T Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Gotoh die-cast tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
Equipped with EMG® 81 bridge and EMG 85 neck pickups , this guitar offers thick mids and big lows with soaring high ends. The 81 bridge pickup cuts through the densest leads, while the 85 neck pickup provides your heaviest playing with harmonic clarity. It features a versatile control setup with a three-way pickup toggle switch, a single pickup volume knob, and single tone knob allowing for flexible control. A Gotoh® GE1996T Series double-locking tremolo bridge system is also included for reliable tuning stability along with Gotoh sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons.
Read more at Jackson here.