Sponsorship Coordinator (Two Roles Available) – Triple R (Melbourne)
Since its inception in 1976, Triple R has become Australia’s most influential independent community radio station with almost 15,000 subscribers and an estimated 440,000+ listeners per week. 3RRR is seeking two Sponsorship Coordinators to work within a team of four to manage a growing number of clients. The successful applicants will be responsible for pursuing and managing relationships with new and existing station sponsors, scripting and scheduling sponsorship announcements and managing other promotional opportunities.
- Experience in a sales or marketing orientated role
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment
Head here for more information and get your application in before Monday February 27.
Venue Bookings – Century Venues (Sydney)
Century Venues is seeking applications for the position of Venue & Events Programming Assistant to work in the programming and venue bookings team across the iconic Enmore, Metro and Factory Theatres as well as The Sydney Comedy Store and The Concourse Chatswood Performing Arts Centre.
- Coordinating entertainment at various venues.
- Identifying and contracting music, comedy, cabaret, theatre and business events that fit with in the groups entertainment policy and curatorial framework
- Securing events to meet venue utilisation targets
- Managing the events calendar and activity in association with the groups procedures and workflow
- Fielding, quoting, advancing and following up new event enquiries in line with the groups business objectives
- Manage client relationships and expectations to the highest standards of service
- Staying abreast and up to date with industry releases, new work, promoter activity and competitor/interstate venue activity
For more information head here to apply.
Online Store Manager – Allans Billy Hyde (Melbourne)
Allans Billy Hyde, a dynamic online business, is part of the Australian Music Group, a market leader in the retail and distribution of Musical Instrument products in Australia. The Online Store Manager will manage all aspects of the Allans Billy Hyde web store in order to achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Manage day-to-day operations that support the web business including but not limited to, sales planning, forecasting and reporting, operations and logistics
- Manage and execute the brand merchandising calendar in collaboration with the marketing team to achieve sales and marketing objectives
- Work with IT and other key stakeholders to implement processes and structure for online purchases
- Plan and develop strategies to continuously improve and optimise the online experience
- Manage online inventory
- Work cross-functionally with management, marketing, and supply chain to ensure product is on time, to meet sales goals
- Work with finance to ensure sales are reported accurately
- Understands and is the expert for online and mobile shopping trends, maintains advanced knowledge of competition, emerging trends, and opportunities
- Has a deep understanding of the online buying and transaction experience in an effort to identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drives significant sales growth
- Train and mentor the sales team to achieve personal and business goals
If this sounds like your deal, head here to make it yours.
Digital Manager & Producer – Furst Media (Melbourne)
Furst Media is one of Australia’s leading cultural youth publishers, with over 30 years experience in the field. With established print and online titles such as Beat Magazine, Fashion Journals, Mixdown and Forte amongst its stable, it truly is a leading content producer in Australia’s music, arts, fashion and lifestyle sectors.
- Explore new digital development opportunities to continue to grow the Furst Media portfolio
- Develop and manage digital content: both editorial and advertising.
- Develop and implement digital marketing plans/strategies across our brands.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective.
- Social Media direction
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touch points.
- Identify trends and optimise revenue opportunities based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Propose and Manage budget for digital projects and social media.
- Work to optimise user experience.
- Manage and maximise quality output of Content Producers
If this sounds like you please send your application to email@example.com.
Internal Sales – AMS (Melbourne)
AMS is Australia’s leading musical instrument and accessory wholesaler and is looking to recruit a professional and motivated Internal Sales person to join their busy sales team.
- Proven experience in sales, preferably within the musical products industry.
- A good understanding of wholesale and retail.
- You will be a self-starter with excellent people skills, have a strong desire for success and hard work with a deep-set customer service mentality.
- You will also be able to play and demonstrate a musical instrument and have a passion for music.
Sound like your kind of thing? Head over here to make it yours.