Details of the soundtrack to forthcoming Queen biopic Bohemian Rhapsody have been revealed, with the album set to feature live tracks from the band’s most memorable performance.
For the first time ever, songs performed live by Queen at Wembley Stadium in 1985 during their historic Live Aid set will be released as part of the soundtrack to Bohemian Rhapsody. These tracks have previously featured on video as a bonus DVD feature, but will be released in audio form exclusively for Bohemian Rhapsody. Expect to hear rare audio from the concert, including live versions of ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’, ‘Radio Ga Ga’, ‘Hammer To Fall’, and ‘We Are The Champions’.
Other songs set to feature on the tracklist include live performances from throughout Queen’s lauded career (such as ‘Fat Bottomed Girls from a run of Paris shows in 1979), new versions of classic hits, and a selection of studio recordings. Rest assured the soundtrack has the Queen tick of approval, as the 22 songs featured on the album were produced by none other than Brian May and Roger Taylor.
A notable inclusion on the soundtrack is a recreation of the famous 20th Century Fox theme music, as performed by Queen at May’s suggestion. The cover provides the opening to both the film and its accompanying soundtrack.
Bohemian Rhapsody will premiere in the UK on Tuesday October 23 before opening in Australia on Thursday November 1. Catch a glimpse of Rami Malek as Freddie Mercury in the trailer released a few months ago.
Bohemian Rhapsody Soundtrack Tracklist
- ‘20th Century Fox Fanfare’
- ‘Somebody To Love’
- ‘Doing All Right... revisited’ (Performed by Smile)
- ‘Keep Yourself Alive’ (Live At The Rainbow)
- ‘Killer Queen’
- ‘Fat Bottomed Girls’ (Live In Paris)
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- ‘Now I'm Here’ (Live At Hammersmith Odeon)
- ‘Crazy Little Thing Called Love’
- ‘Love Of My Life’ (Rock In Rio)
- ‘We Will Rock You’ (Movie Mix)
- ‘Another One Bites The Dust’
- ‘I Want To Break Free’
- ‘Under Pressure’ (Performed by Queen & David Bowie)
- ‘Who Wants To Live Forever’
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ (Live Aid)
- ‘Radio Ga Ga’ (Live Aid)
- ‘Ay-Oh’ (Live Aid)
- ‘Hammer To Fall’ (Live Aid)
- ‘We Are The Champions’ (Live Aid)
- ‘Don't Stop Me Now… revisited’
- ‘The Show Must Go On’
The Bohemian Rhapsody soundtrack will be released on Friday October 19. Pre-orders are available now.
Image via YouTube.