BOOKING AGENT – Select Music (Sydney)
Select Music are Australia’s largest independent booking agency, with a roster of artists including Alex Cameron, Stella Donnelly, The Amity Affliction and Passenger. They’re currently on the hunt for an experienced professional within the music industry to join their Sydney offices as a Booking Agent.
- Previous music industry and booking experience
- A positive, creative and assertive personality with strong communication skills
- The ability to set and pursue realistic goals and achieve outstanding results.
- Be up to date with industry change and development and share new opportunities with the team
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with exisitng artists on the Select Music roster
- Work with artist management and promoters
- The confidence and ability to negotiate deals with promoters, venue operators and event coordinators
- Create strategic plans for your roster
- Route and book headline tours throughout Australia and New Zealand
- Pitch your roster for festival and support opportunities
- Attend performances and seek out potential new talent
- Actively research new artists
Interested? Hit the link here to apply.
OFFICE JUNIOR – The Harbour Agency (Sydney)
A subsidiary of The Mushroom Group, The Harbour Agency are looking for a passionate music fan to work as a junior staffer in their Sydney office. This entry level position is perfect for someone looking to get their foot in the door of the music biz!
- The ability to perform day-to-day tasks within an office environment
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Working alongside a team of agents, performing a variety of administrative tasks
With great career development opportunities on the table, you’d be nuts to miss out on this one. Shoot your application off here.
VENUE SUPERVISOR – Governor Hindmarsh Hotel (Adelaide)
Seminal Adelaide live music venue The Gov are currently accepting applications for a new Venue Supervisor to join the team in a leadership role.
Two years minimum experience in a bar managerial role
Has the ability to lead, supervise and train staff
Friendly with outstanding customer service and communication skills
Has good organisation and the ability to delegate when necessary
Enthusiastic, with a good work ethic
Has a current RSA
Available over a 7 day work week
Works well under pressure
Sound good? Hit up the SEEK listing to apply.
DUTY MANAGER – The Corner Hotel (Melbourne)
A staple venue within Melbourne’s live music scene, The Corner Hotel is a haunt for lovers of music, footy, beer and good times. They’re on the lookout for a Duty Manager to steer the shifts for a few nights a week – could you be the Cap’n?
If you’re a music lover with similar experience in a live venue, shoot your resume and cover letter addressed to Lara via SEEK.