Furst Media is looking for a junior to mid-weight graphic designer to work across Beat Magazine and Mixdown Magazine part-time.
You’ll largely be working across the Beat and Mixdown printed magazines, however also designing for digital and online as required. You’ll be working Mondays and Fridays, with 2-3 additional days of work each month.
- Design for the Beat Magazine front cover (weekly)
- Design for the Mixdown Magazine front cover (monthly)
- Layout design and typesetting
- Designing print and digital advertisements
- Digital design for web, social and presentations
Furst Media is one of Australia’s leading cultural youth publishers. We create content for music, arts, food, fashion and lifestyle sectors. Our publications include Beat Magazine, Beat Eats, Fashion Journal, Mixdown and Forte.
We appreciate the interest and time taken in submitting your application, however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please email your portfolio, cover letter, and resume to email@example.com. We’re looking for someone to start on April 27, and we'd love to hear from you.