Beat Magazine is a leading Australian music, arts and youth culture magazine based in Richmond. They're looking for a star salesperson with a go-getter attitude to join their team. A retainer and uncapped incentives are offered.
Role: Advertising & Content Sales
- Working on Beat Magazine (print and digital) along with other Furst Media magazines
- Generating, prospecting and canvassing new leads for potential advertisers
- Building and maintaining client relationships in order to gain repeated business and referrals
- Actively pitch native content ideas and campaigns
- Content and editorial coordination and budgeting
- Must have minimum 1.5 - 2 years experience in sales
- A genuine passion for all things music, arts, culture and lifestyle
- A strong knowledge of Melbourne's cultural scene. Including venues, bars, clubs, pubs, music, the arts, eateries and entertainment
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Outbound sales experience and/or an existing contact base preferred
- Willingness to work outside of the normal 9-5 to reach sales targets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Drive and own a car
Contact Name: Patrick Carr
Contact Email: email@example.com
Sound like you? Get your applications in by Friday June 1.
Image via Anna Madden.