TOUR MARKETING MANAGER - LIVE NATION (Melbourne)
Our homies over at Live Nation are on the hunt to fill some big shoes in the Tour Marketing department! If you're looking to really join the big leagues to promote and coordinate some of the biggest tours in Australia, this one's for you.
- Previous Marketing experience, including creating marketing plans, negotiating budgets and planning outdoor and television marketing mediums
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Confident with data
- Excellent people skills with strong industry relationships
- Excellent communication, organisational, planning and operational management skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to extreme deadlines
- A commercial led ethos and understanding
- Self-motivated and proactive with a strong desire to keep up professional development
- Ability to innovate and be creative
- A keen interest and understanding of the Australian entertainment landscape
- A passion for fans and understanding what makes them tick
- You must be able to work additional hours, some of which may be on the weekend or at short notice, and if required submit a portfolio of work experience and projects that you have been directly involved in
- Coming up with inventive ideas for show announcements
- Plan Marketing Campaigns from Start to Finish, including understanding Audience Profiles & how they consume media
- Manage show budgets and report on ROI
- Manage large marketing budgets across multiple events and suppliers and ensure and demonstrate best value
- Understand, formulate and analyse digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels and provide strategic advice to the business
- Create engaging and compelling content and copy that connects artists to fans across all marketing activity
- Understanding & Implementing segmentation strategies to serve the best Artist to the right Fan
- R&D the newest ways to communicate with Fans
- Keep up to date with all areas of entertainment and music promotion;
- Manage, quantify and offer guidance via effective reporting for all on going campaigns
- Develop marketing plans for each project and communicate these to the rest of the team.
- Manage key stakeholders within the business to achieve both your goals
It's a big gig - are you up for the task? Apply today via Live Nation's careers portal.
MUSIC MARKETING EXECUTIVE - TEG (Sydney)
TEG are another one of those big dog companies that really tend to shape the way we consume live music here in Australia. If you see yourself at the spearhead of the Australian ticketing industry, this one is for you - they've currently got the spotters on for a new executive to join the team.
- Experience within the music industry is essential (i.e. promoter, live events, record label)
- Minimum 4 years’ marketing experience
- Relevant degree and/or business qualification preferred
- Strong well-rounded experience managing and executing marketing campaigns across a variety of channels
- Highly organised & self-motivated with the ability to develop and follow-up on plans
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Commercially-minded with an understanding of business needs and financial performance drivers for TEG Live
- Experience managing budgets effectively
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and balance time across multiple events, partner relationships, and internal initiatives on a daily basis
- High attention to detail and professionalism, even whilst working under pressure and delivering against deadlines
- Passion for music and the live entertainment industry
- Enjoy attending live music events
- Develop and execute tailored and comprehensive marketing strategies for TEG Live music tours to meet commercial objectives
- Manage tour marketing budgets
- Analyse ticket sales trends and apply insights to ensure marketing plan continues to maximise sales
- Approve all media bookings and manage delivery of materials as required
- Manage the delivery of benefits to media & marketing partners (tickets, hospitality, money can't buy opportunities)
- Oversee the appointment of publicists and the development and implementation of PR strategy with various freelancers/agencies as required, ensuring the seamless integration of publicity and promotional schedules from launch through to show dates
- Share marketing plans with TEG Team and external stakeholders
- Be the key point of contact for Artist Management, seeking direction, assets & approvals as required
- Localise tour assets to support marketing, PR and hospitality sales
- Work closely with the social media execute ensuring content is maximised across own channels
Interested? Apply here today.
MARKETING ASSISTANT - ORMSBY GUITARS (Perth)
Ormsby Guitars make kooky, super-shreddable guitars for the heavy music space. They're currently looking for a marketing wiz to join the team on a part time basis to assist in the creation of content and effective marketing strategies.
- Previous marketing experience (preferably in a small business) and a keen interest in music is essential
- Practical experience with digital marketing campaigns and a first hand knowledge of brand management
- The ability to create blog articles, social media posts and email campaigns
- Assisting the manager by implementing marketing initiatives and strategies by producing and and executing sales campaigns, often with external teams
- Creating content with the assistance of a professional photographer
- Creating newsletters, blogs, social media posts and more
- Updating dealers and distribution networks on new and upcoming products
This is a killer part time opportunity for the right candidate - head here to apply.
RETAIL SALESPERSON - LIVING MUSIC GREENSBOROUGH (Melbourne)
Living Music provide the good folk of Greensborough and its surrounds with premium musical instruments, accessories, advice and friendly service. Maybe you could do that too? We're confident you can. Anyway, they're looking for someone to join the team and help sell some GEETS!!!
- Must be able to play guitar. Ability to also play other instruments including Bass, Ukulele, Keyboards, Drums, Brass & Woodwind, etc will be a huge advantage to the applicant
- Previous retail experience is a must
- Willing to participate in Living Music's social media
- You must possess a drive for providing outstanding customer service at all times.
- Be of an easy going nature, polite, with a good sense of humour while always being professional.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and as part of a tight-knit team.
- Have a passion for the Musical Instrument retail industry and sales achievement.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Be punctual and enthusiastic at all times.
- Be highly organised and efficient and demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Take pride in your personal presentation.
- Be seeking a long-term opportunity with an exciting, ever-growing business where you can make an impact.
- Be available to work weekends, and overtime when required.
- Have a valid Australian Driver's Licence and access to own vehicle.
- Provide outstanding customer service and accurate product information and pricing to our in-store customers
- Prompt response to in-store and online email sales and service inquiries
- Provide product service and support to customers in person and via telephone and online
- Keep the showroom presentation at the highest level, ensuring our products look their best at all times
If you're keen, hit the link here to apply.