MUSIC ASSISTANT - AUDIO NETWORK (Sydney)
Audio Network is a music company that creates original music for broadcasters, advertisers, brands and creatives from all over the world, boasting an impressive roster of over 1000 artists and 150,000 licensed tracks. They're currently on the hunt for a Music Assistant to join their sales team in Sydney to provide sales support and help brief advertising clients.
- 1 + years' experience in a music-related role such as a PR firm, record label, radio station, booking agency or music press
- 1 + years' experience in a professional office environment
- A thorough understanding of musical concepts and production standards through a demonstrated musicality or audio qualifications
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Music Sourcing: responding to client briefs by providing creative music recommendations
- Providing customer feedback and insights on local trends to the global music team
- Internal release communications
- Sales administrative support
- Collaborating with A&Rs to coordinate APAC album recordings, evaluate composer/artist demos, source new artist and composer talent, and provide general support to the A&R manager.
Interested? Dust off your resume and apply here.
PROMOTIONS COORDINATOR - AUSTRALIAN RADIO NETWORK (Adelaide)
With a portfolio of brands including KIIS FM, iHeart Radio, Edge FM and Pure Gold, Australian Radio Network is one of the nation's most dynamic media companies. They're currently on the hunt for a talented Promotions Coordinator to join their Adelaide Campaign and Activations Team to work on various promotion tasks.
- Appropriate qualifications in Marketing, Business, Promotions, P.R. or other media related disciplines
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong internal relationships
- Exceptional time management skills combined with the ability to prioritise
- A passion for developing creative concepts and bringing them to life
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Coordination of all vehicle and Street Crew activity, including staff rosters, budgeting and maintenance
- Planning & coordination of events including attendance of events on and off station as required
- Prize sourcing, booking and fulfilment
- Writing and presenting promotional proposals to Sales for sponsorship
- Managing Presenter appearances
- Writing Campaign Action Plans and presentation sheets
- Coordinating air checks and client follow up
- Coordination and maintenance of all promotional products
- Regular meetings to discuss opportunities, ideas and communicate upcoming campaigns
- Liaising with the Sales department to ensure that all Sales promotions are run effectively and efficiently
- Internal reporting on campaigns
To apply, visit the ARN Careers page here.
GUITAR SALES / REPAIRS - GUITAR STATION (Melbourne)
Ever wanted to work in a guitar store? Surely it'd be a dream come true for most of us, right? Guitar Station, a high-end retail outlet based in South Yarra, is accepting applications for full time, part time and casual sales and repair positions.
- A friendly positive demeanour
- 21st century computer skills (for the sales role) are mandatory
- Strong knowledge of guitars - in particular, instruments from Fender, Gretsch and Martin
- Motivated to succeed - self-starters who are effective independently and in a team environment
- Communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Previous experience in a similar role will be highly regarded
- Advanced creative skills in regard to photography, graphic design, web development and video editing will be highly regarded
- Face to face customer service with guitarists of all ages and abilities
- Keeping the store presentable and functional at all times
- Basic online tasks including uploading information to the Guitar Station website
- Input into advertising campaigns, with opportunities to co-ordinate marketing efforts depending on skills and experience
- Performing a range of repair and set-up/service tasks for walk-in customers
- Maintaining the Guitar Station collection, keeping our guitars in top condition
- Some warranty repair tasks
Get yourself a sales pitch together and hit up Guitar Station's Seek profile to apply.
EVENT PROJECT MANAGER - MELBOURNE & OLYMPIC PARKS (Melbourne)
With a body of venues including Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park, Hisense Arena and Margaret Court Arena, Melbourne & Olympic Parks is looking to expand its team of Event Managers ahead of a jam-packed summer.
- A solution focused innovative and creative thinker
- Someone who is highly driven to understand customers needs and deliver results
- A constructive, collaborative and motivational leader who strives for excellence
- Sound understanding and experience of event management planning and delivery
- Proven operational experience leading teams in a service related industry (we are interested in hearing from people with experience in the Venue and Event Industry as well as Tourism, Hospitality, Gaming and Retail)
- Event management
- Data analysis
- Liasing with organisers, promoters and artists
To apply, visit the Melbourne & Olympic Parks Careers Page and follow the prompts to get your application underway.
PR SPECIALIST - TEG LIVE (Sydney)
TEG Live, the mammoth ticketing and events conglomerate responsible for bringing everything from Gene Simmons to Disney On Ice to Australia, is looking for a Public Relations genius to join its Sydney team.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in public relations, entertainment or events experience preferred
- Strong media contacts across TV, digital, social, radio and print with a focus on entertainment
- Tertiary education in journalism, communications, PR or related discipline
- Finger on the pulse with the media and understand what angles get covered
- Demonstrated experience in achieving national media coverage
- A proactive go-getter, happy to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability, strategic thinking, agility and ability to work under pressure
- Design publicity strategies to leverage maximum coverage for artists and tours
- Preparation and distribution of press releases
- Developing and foster relationships with key media
- Pitching in stories/angles to local and national media
- Building and maintaining relationships with influencers
- Managing PR agencies for overflow work
- Executing PR stunts/activations
- Hosting media/reviewers/influencers at concerts/events/media days
- Managing artist interviews and appearances, facilitating money can’t buys experiences
To apply, outline your full suitability to this position in your resume and click here.
Image via Laura Wielo.