PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEER - Rode Microphones (Sydney)
Want to put the name of one of the best microphone manufacturers of the modern age onto your resume? Rode Microphones are looking for a Product Support Engineer to join the team up in Sydney. Working in a state-of-the-art music technology manufacturing firm, you'll be assisting with the design and delivery of impeccable quality audio solutions to the best studios around the world - can't beat that.
- Advanced diploma or engineering degree (Mechanical/Mechatronics)
- Engineering trade background essential
- Analytical mind
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to think laterally
- Results oriented and process driven
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to enable the development of good working relationships with internal departments and external customers
- A solid understanding of MS Office, especially MS project
- CAD/3D modeling skills (preferable)
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Capable of driving ideas/projects forward.
- Ability to work effectively to meet agreed timelines on project activities.
- Good technical understanding of manufacturing processes
- Pursuing innovative ideas to improve productivity
- Designing and manufacturing of jigs and fixtures to increase productivity
- Maintaining interaction with production staff and develop workable solutions to technical issues.
- Ensuring maintenance, repair, and replacement of production equipment is carried out on timely manner.
- Documenting improved process learnings and share best practices with the team.
- Studying and recommending corrective actions for enhancing manufacturing efficiency
Sound like your cup of tea? Shoot your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and why you'd be a good fit for the Rode team over here.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - Australian String Quartet (Adelaide)
For more than thirty years, the Australian String Quartet has provided unforgettable musical experiences to audiences both locally and around the world. Based at the University of Adelaide, the quartet is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to help with the everyday duties of running the administrative and financial side of their affairs.
- Demonstrated 5 years' experience in the provision of exceptional service in an administrative or finance support role.
- Demonstrated high-level oral and written communication skills, including experience in assisting with the preparation of internal and external communications, reports and presentations.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships and communicate with the CE and a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated financial experience working with data processing, reconciliations, analysis and reporting.
- Excellent computer and financial literacy with advanced skills in MYOB, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and high level of attention to detail suited to managing information flow, prioritising competing demands and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, an ability to anticipate issues before they arise and to achieve results and outcomes under pressure.
- Demonstrated capacity to work well independently but to seek input or direction where appropriate,and to contribute to a positive, supportive and productive team environment.
- Demonstrated maturity in professional judgment exemplified by values of integrity and discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to maintaining internal and external stakeholder confidentiality.
- Demonstrated capacity for attention-to-detail and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- A sound work ethic, empathy, flexibility, and drive.
- Maintaining and coordinating the diary of the CE to prioritise, schedule and follow-up meetings and events.
- Providing timely and strategically focused information through correspondence and reports as required.
- Managing the preparation of correspondence (reports and business papers) efficiently and within deadlines.
- Maintaining and managing the digital and paper-based filing systems for all emails, letters, reports and other associated documentation for the CE.
- Providing secretarial support to the CE and Development Manager as required in meetings and planning events, including identifying and following up on action points.
- Maintaining sound financial practices and support to the CE and Audit & Risk Committee of the Board.
- Managing financial receipts and maintaining financial files and records including coding CE receipts.
- Reconciling credit cards and bank accounts on a regular basis, to support budget requirements in cooperation with relevant staff.
- Reconciling and acquitting grant and fundraising income in cooperation with relevant staff.
- Preparing financial reports to support the day-to-day management and future planning of the organisation, including board reports.
Rustle up your resume and apply here.
EVENTS AND MARKETING MANAGER - One Day Entertainment (Sydney)
One Day Entertainment is a Sydney based events entity specialising in the realms of hip-hop shows, festivals, block parties and more. They're currently on the hunt for a talented marketing wiz to join the team as an Events and Marketing Manager - details below.
- Experience in event management, marketing and production.
- A high level of fluency in social media, especially Facebook Business, Instagram, YouTube and relevant third-party apps such as Salesforce, Mailchimp, Eventbrite, etc.
- Strong communication and admin skills, the ability to manage several projects at once.
- A passion for hip-hop music, plus a wider knowledge of the music, events and cultural spaces in Australia and internationally.
- Creation and execution of innovative marketing plans, working closely with designers, videographers, booking agents, record labels, venues, brands, publicists and more.
- Managing creative and asset production for events, tours and release campaigns, including writing detailed creative briefs and liaising with content creators to ensure assets are delivered on schedule and within budget.
- Driving forward new ideas, events concepts, venue and sponsorship opportunities
- Full spectrum of event management: you’ll be the central point of contact between suppliers, talent, community stakeholders and production managers. From concept to contract to event execution.
- Managing company admin & processes, internal campaign budgets, delivery schedules, calendars, WIP meetings, creating worksheets, booking travel and handling day to day schedules.
What a red hot gig! Hit the link here to give your career a kickstart today.