MARKETING COORDINATOR - TRIPLE J (Sydney)
If you're a bit of a marketing whiz and love Australian music, then this one's your jam. Triple J are on the hunt for a Marketing Coordinator to join the team in Sydney and help pitch content for various facets of the network.
- Approx. 2-3 years’ experience in bringing creative marketing ideas and campaigns to life, with the ability to write in a triple j tone of voice for on-air, social media and eNewsletter formats
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in establishing strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- High level organisational and admin skills with strong attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise, problem solve and meet tight deadlines in a dynamic work environment
- An understanding of the role of triple j, Double J and triple j Unearthed within Australian culture and the youth media industry
- Contribute to the creation, design and implementation of competitions, events, promotions and other audience facing activities
- Assist on brand and social media marketing campaigns
- Assist with publicity campaigns, media releases, arranging interviews, managing press images and media reporting
- Assist with day-to-day administration of marketing partnerships
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with music promoters, record labels and publicists
- Develop internal relationships with producers, presenters, promo producers and online stakeholders
- Act as project leader on several campaigns per year
If this tickles your fancy, check out the ABC Careers page here for more details on how to apply.
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR - AUSTRALIS MUSIC (Sydney)
As market leaders in the Australian music retail sector with over 45 years of success, Australis Music Group are definitely a big name in importing and exporting pro audio gear throughout Australia. The company is currently looking for a motivated Logistics Coordinator to join their Sydney offices and help get stuff done in their brand new Riverwood warehouse.
- At least 12-months experience with FCL/LCL & air freight documentation & procedures
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Have worked with an ERP system before
- Be able to work well as part of a team and complete tasks to deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge and an interest in musical instruments and/or pro-audio equipment will be an advantage but is not mandatory
- Liaising with suppliers, freight forwarders and customs agents by phone and/or email
- Tracking purchase orders from order placement to arrival
- Invoicing and Data Entry
- Assisting with adhoc logistics projects
To apply for this position, get your resume sorted and click the link here to get started.
MUSIC LICENSING EXECUTIVE - AUDIO NETWORK AUSTRALIA (Sydney)
For 17 years, Audio Network Australia has been at the forefront of licensing out music for commercial purposes, boasting an impressive catologue of over 140,000 tracks composed by up to 1,000 different music makers. The company is currently on the look out for a dedicated music lover to join the team as a Music Licensing Executive and manage their subscription license clients.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in negotiation
- Strong understanding of music
- Personable & social
- Works well under pressure with high attention to detail
- Enthusiastic & optimistic outlook
- Passion for music
- Takes initiative
- Able to identify commercial opportunities.
- Providing sales administration and support to Music Licensing Managers
- Responding to inbound enquiries and account manage a variety of clients
- Managing and successfully renewing annual subscriptions
To find out more about this opportunity, follow the link here.