MUSIC MANAGER - PRECINCT CO. (Sydney)
A key name in clientele communications for over 45 years, Precinct Co. are seeking a music manager to join their Sydney offices and drive facets such as artist management, live events, and relationship development to new heights.
- Exceptional time management skills, with the ability to hit deadlines
- Knowledge of the local Australian music scene
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Education in marketing or music business, with a minimum of one year's experience in the industry
Connecting with local artists and managers
Managing events and PR
Working and developing relationships with music related businesses
Working with recording studios and production businesses
For more details and to apply, follow the prompts here.
EVENTS COORDINATOR - CENTURY GROUP (Sydney)
As the operators of iconic venues such as The Enmore, Metro and The Sydney Comedy Store, Century Group are one of the biggest names in the Syndey live music industry, and are currently seeking professional candidates to join their team as events coordinator.
- A keen interest in digital, online and social media with a strong understanding of online platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid writing and content creation skills
- An interest in the entertainment industry, particularly comedy and live music
Sound like you? Send your resume, a cover letter referring the key criteria, and a photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICE MANAGER / ASSISTANT - WONDERLICK ENTERTAINMENT (Sydney)
Managing the likes of Boy and Bear, Holy Holy, Montaigne and Grinspoon, Wonderlick Entertainment are currently seeking a keen music fan to join their Sydney offices in an entry level office assistant role.
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Responsible and reliable with the ability to work autonomously
- A solid grasp on social media skills
- WordPress, Google Adwords and Facebook advertising experience preferred
- Must be Sydney based and have a valid drivers licence
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
To make the most out of this opportunity, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Sunday February 4.